Step Up: Come in here and name the posters that you dont like

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You're still J Lovable in my eyes.

No homo.

Edit: Tapatalk needs to make it to where I click on a post and click reply it quotes said post. Now not only is this shyt homoerotic it makes no sense. :snoop:
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Me posting here is more about me being bored, less about whether you are a lame. :heh:

I don't like saying I'm better than someone, but I'd never consistently make threads with another man's name to garner attention/co-signs from people. I
d never follow a dude around in threads. I've obviously hurt many of you with pure text lol. Any man that weak could never, and will never be better than me. He's too exposed already.

:yeshrug:

What me and you got going on is bigger than beef bruh :shaq:

We on some Goku Vs Vegeta shyt doggie :lolbron:

We mortal e-enemies to the very end :shaq:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
To you maybe, to me, not so much. LOL. You're lucky I even remember your screenname. Truthfully, the only reason I know that is because you PM'ed a pic of yourself to a SOHH female on some simp shyt and she was going off about you being ugly in IM + All the threads you've made with my S/N in them. :heh:

It's not that big of a deal to me honestly :laugh: I'm entertained.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It's too soon for this thread honestly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
But fukk Bow Wow for a second. I know a bunch of ya faggits on this board dont like me. I see the likes and sideline cheering. Step tha fukk up!!:stopitslime:

Ya'll aint got no love for Mr.Rominati and the EAST COAST?!!!! Well LET IT BE KNOWN THEN :bustback::bustback::deadhorse::aicmon:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.

So basically you made a thread, for people to jump in just for views so you can get your E-Crush to come in here and you pull his little pigtails because you just can't tell him you like him...just so you can say some shyt about yall being enemies and he doesn't even acknowledge you existed before this thread?

:scusthov:

This is Fukk-nikkary at its finest.

Go wash your face and head to bed, FUKK nikka

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

But on the real, ya brehs on here are jus hoping your doing good breh. You were talking that real suicidal shyt a week ago lmao.

Lay off the kid cudi its fukking with ya :birdman:
Im going thru a rough patch....imma bounce back doe :youngsabo:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
To you maybe, to me, not so much. LOL. You're lucky I even remember your screenname. Truthfully, the only reason I know that is because you PM'ed a pic of yourself to a SOHH female on some simp shyt and she was going off about you being ugly in IM + All the threads you've made with my S/N in them. :heh:

It's not that big of a deal to me honestly :laugh: I'm entertained.

You got the wrong dude bruh. I've never PM'd a pic of myself to any sohh female. Shiiit I never even PM'd a sohh female. Only sohh female im cool with is Rettas n thats thru twitter.

Nice Try Tho :umad:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
So basically you made a thread, for people to jump in just for views so you can get your E-Crush to come in here and you pull his little pigtails because you just can't tell him you like him...just so you can say some shyt about yall being enemies and he doesn't even acknowledge you existed before this thread?
:scusthov:
This is Fukk-nikkary at its finest.
Go wash your face and head to bed, FUKK nikka
It's such a sad story.

You got the wrong dude bruh. I've never PM'd a pic of myself to any sohh female. Shiiit I never even PM'd a sohh female. Only sohh female im cool with is Rettas n thats thru twitter.
Nice Try Tho :umad:
Nope. It was you. Don't back down on your simpery now. You're lucky her account was banned.