Step Up: Come in here and name the posters that you dont like

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Drine? shyt just got interesting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
For the streets watching

We can wait for the reply. But honestly I think we ALLLLL already know what the answer is gonna be.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
tumblr_m59vqaSWuH1qz97cwo1_500.gif

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
But hey. While we all chilling and waiting. How bout CHamps and dem pics? :shaq:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Honestly, I have no issue with you.. I do know that A2M likes to fabricate shyt and gossips like a schoolgirl. I mean, he's always "hearing things" from some broad on AIM.
What am I lying about again? http://i49.tinypic.com/ofzm0x.png

:beli:
Hahahaha alright playboy :aicmon: . Its safe to see we are finished here.

Edit: In a matter of fact. Put up the picture that Drinee sent you of me. I mean it should still be in ya inbox and shyt right?
I said AIM you flabbergasted fakkit. Why the fukk would I save a picture of you?

I just know it was you though because of that schnozz in the picture. :skip: Dudes were even getting on you for that shyt in another thread before she even sent that pic

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
cat+filing+nails.gif

Edit: Admit it champy you mis calculated. I never hit her up. That "nose" pic was cuz of the angle I took that flick, in that darkskin mami thread like 4 years ago. And even if that was the case. I damm sure dont look like that no mo. You can go thru my twit pics.

I aint gon front. I got no problems with you.

We still cool. Jus a friendly lil sparring match.

Also to let all the sideline haters understand that Romi aint no fukk nikka.Or a fat boy who posts about hating black women 24/7. Im good around my parts bwoi :win: . shyt im a borderline local celeb in ma city :stylin:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
cat+filing+nails.gif

Edit: Admit it champy you mis calculated. I never hit her up. That "nose" pic was cuz of the angle I took that flick, in that darkskin mami thread like 4 years ago. And even if that was the case. I damm sure dont look like that no mo. You can go thru my twit pics.
I aint gon front. I got no problems with you.
We still cool. Jus a friendly lil sparring match.
Also to let all the sideline haters understand that Romi aint no fukk nikka.Or a fat boy who posts about hating black women 24/7. Im good around my parts bwoi :win: . shyt im a borderline local celeb in ma city
Ole "I lost a couple pounds and the camera angle was bad" ass hoe. You sound like a fat hoe on Myspace :rudy:

You're a fakkit dawg, stop telling me to go look at your pics. :wtf: :laugh:

And LMAO @ You deleting the tweet asking her. You scared cause you know what the fukk is up. :russ: :lolbron:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What does that even mean? LOL @ me trying to get with women from a different country. I mean, does that even make sense to you? How is it that you're the ONLY poster in 9 years of posting on SOHH who has "outed" me for trying to get at a female on there.

This is what I mean by you making things up.