Step Up: Come in here and name the posters that you dont like

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Ole "I lost a couple pounds and the camera angle was bad" ass hoe. You sound like a fat hoe on Myspace :rudy:

You're a fakkit dawg, stop telling me to go look at your pics. :wtf: :laugh:

And LMAO @ You deleting the tweet asking her. You scared cause you know what the fukk is up. :russ: :lolbron:

:shaq2:

Its over breh. I deleted the tweet cause its lame as fukk. Trust me man, if I felt a certain way. I would of never @ 'd her in the first place. You can do it for me if you want.

And besides if you had convo's of you and her shytting on J-lova (Damm thats cold :wow: )

Im pretty sure you would of posted up the convo leading to her "talking" about me :comeon:

Its over slime you jus :deadhorse:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Its over slime you jus :deadhorse:
Says the guy who constantly follows me in threads, makes threads with my screen name, begs for my pics. Just stfu next time fakkit and stop asking for what you don't want. :laugh:

What does that even mean? LOL @ me trying to get with women from a different country. I mean, does that even make sense to you? How is it that you're the ONLY poster in 9 years of posting on SOHH who has "outed" me for trying to get at a female on there.
This is what I mean by you making things up.
Sure I'm making it up buddy. Did I ever say you were trying to get at anyone? I just said that you were PMin' chicks and they were talkin' about you.
And HELLA people have said your happy with the PMs breh breh. :smugdraper:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Says the guy who constantly follows me in threads, makes threads with my screen name, begs for my pics. Just stfu next time fakkit. :laugh:

Awwww come here you lil fakkit

tumblr_lvbewl1mzT1qafrh6.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sure I'm making it up buddy. Did I ever say you were trying to get at anyone? I just said that you were PMin' chicks and they were talkin' about you.

And HELLA people have said your happy with the PMs breh breh. :smugdraper:

Another lie.

Bruh, there was an entire 300+ page thread of you LYING AGAIN about me trying to holla at posters. I'm not going to go search for it but it was a massive thread.

So now the story has changed to me sending PM's. What's worse. Sending a PM telling a broad to send me a pic of her titties or staying up till the wee hours of the morning having pillowtalk with that same broad AIM about another dude while she fukking another dude? You're the gay best friend, breh. Congrats.

Edit: Here it is

Caught in another lie

http://forums.projectcovo.com/showpost.php?p=1114594781&postcount=7

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that asian chick is fine as hell. I'm against internet simping but :manny: can't blame any man who tried to holla.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Another lie.
Bruh, there was an entire 300+ page thread of you LYING AGAIN about me trying to holla at posters. I'm not going to go search for it but it was a massive thread.
So now the story has changed to me sending PM's. What's worse. Sending a PM telling a broad to send me a pic of her titties or staying up till the wee hours of the morning having pillowtalk with that same broad AIM about another dude while she fukking another dude? You're the gay best friend, breh. Congrats.
:umad:

Cause your card got pulled. Where was I up at wee hours in the morning and pillowtalking Jlova? I'm rarely home at after it gets dark outside cause I'm out/up doing shyt :rudy: +300 page thread? I wouldn't even read that shiit. You're not gonna search it, cause you know I never said you were trying to get at women.

Edit: What does saying someone is simping have to do with getting at someone? I've simped jam/queefs/etc. (in public posting though), never tried to get at them though. I'm just sayin', you be simpin' up in the PM boxes going crazy.

I do have mad SOHH titty pics though. :ahh: SOHH chicks send crazy AIM/BBM pics when they are drunk :heh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did I ever say you were trying to get at anyone? I just said that you were PMin' chicks and they were talkin' about you.

But but but but you said....

"It's not a claim. It's a fact, which is why you gettin' all aggy....."

Bruh..stop. You always use the "I heard this and that on AIM". You stay on there.

So let me get this striaght....after sifting through the lies....all you basically said is I PM'd some women and they're talked about me? Gold star for you, bruh.

C'mere....lemme kiss you on the mouth...friend :jawalrus:

PS: I got them titty pics too...without even having to sign in to AIM and devote hours of pillowtalk to hoes.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
But but but but you said....

"It's not a claim. It's a fact, which is why you gettin' all aggy....."

Bruh..stop. You always use the "I heard this and that on AIM". You stay on there.
So let me get this striaght....after sifting through the lies....all you basically said is I PM'd some women and they're talked about me? Gold star for you, bruh.
C'mere....lemme kiss you on the mouth...friend :jawalrus:
Just because you said "woo" doesn't mean I took you seriously on the "wooing" part of your post. I just wasn't gonna argue that part of shyt. :pachaha:
I even state in the thread that you're just a PM crazy mofo. Your hurtness got you running back to :hamster: to prove a point no one cares about or that no one stated. Women think you are weird in private messages because of the shyt you say to them. Get over it. If it's not that big of a deal, why are you runnin' all over the place to defend yourself? You care. :laugh:
:skip:

And congrats for the titty pics. I'm sure you're winning in this competition of titty pic amassing you've contrived in your mind. :russ:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just because you said "woo" doesn't mean I took you seriously on the "wooing" part of your post. I just wasn't gonna argue that part of shyt. :pachaha:

I even state in the thread that you're just a PM crazy mofo. Your hurtness got you running back to :hamster: to prove a point no one cares about or that no one stated. Women think you are weird in private messages because of the shyt you say to them. Get over it. If it's not that big of a deal, why are you runnin' all over the place to defend yourself? You care. :laugh:

:skip:

So...you were lying. Thanks for admitting that....finally. I'm done here.

PS: Why are you getting a big head over titty pics? Even Topaz got tittypics. I'll let you in on a little secret. The heaux sending you pics...are sending them to other cats.