Step in here and make excuses for LeBron and the Cavs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm responding to you saying that he wasn't a MVP candidate and didn't deserve it, I don't know about all this other stuff, it doesn't matter. 120 votes shows that he outrightly deserves it.

I said he wasn't MVP caliber, as far as carrying a team. Which he's not.

We talking about impact.

Jordan was an instant impact when was a rookie and sent to the bulls, changed the whole franchise from day one.

Bird

Magic

Shaq, all these nikkaz were instant factors, instantly changing the franchise making them relevant

Lebron is in the class, he's that type of player.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I said he wasn't MVP caliber, as far as carrying a team. Which he's not.

We talking about impact.

Jordan was an instant impact when was a rookie and sent to the bulls, changed the whole franchise from day one.

Bird

Magic

Shaq, all these nikkaz were instant factors, instantly changing the franchise making them relevant

Lebron is in the class, he's that type of player.

How he isn't MVP caliber when he WON a MVP?

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
He was playing against suns lmao, the no defense having suns lmao. I thought he was the assassin. First round exit lmao.

Kobe Bryant didn't even deserve the MVP in 2007, Chris Paul did. He had better stats and his team record was similar to Kobe's, and he had no pau gasol.
Kobe was ridiculed, dunce. He didn't geta pass. They called him a quitter. What are you 13?

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Right after the series was over, they didn't make it a stain on his career.
Actually they did ridicule him even though he was balling out, said he needed to involve his teammates more even with the series lead. Game 7 he did his thing in the first half and theyw ere still losing, 2nd half he tried to get his trusty teammates involved and got ran out the building. Said he quit on his team. Said he'd never win as the lead guy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron didn't change any franchise by simply showing up either. From a financial stand point sure, but not much else.

Yes he did. He was an instant impact as soon as he came into the league. He turned Caveliers into a winning team BY HIMSELF WITH NO HELP and take him to the finals. Just like Jordan did with the Bulls before Pippen, he didn't take them to the finals, but he made them a threat in the east by himself.

Soon as they left they were nothing, you can't deny this.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Yes he did. He was an instant impact as soon as he came into the league. He turned Caveliers into a winning team BY HIMSELF WITH NO HELP and take him to the finals. Just like Jordan did with the Bulls before Pippen, he didn't take them to the finals, but he made them a threat in the east by himself.

Soon as they left they were nothing, you can't deny this.
No he didn't. LeBron didn't make the playoffs his first two seasons. Jordans Bulls were making the playoffs with losing records and shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he didn't. LeBron didn't make the playoffs his first two seasons. Jordans Bulls were making the playoffs with losing records and shyt.

They went from finish 15th to 9th in the east, they almost made it both years, 1st year he averaged 21 ppgm second year he averaged 27 ppg and in the third year the were already 4th in the east, and he averaged 31 points a game. Like I said instant impact.

Kobe averaged 7 points his rookie year, 15 his second, and 19 his third. Lebron came out as a rookie better than Kobe was in his fourth year.

Like I said instant impact. Only a handful of NBA players have instant impact on teams, the elite, the true MVPs of the leagues and they been that way since they first enter the league, all of the them.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
They went from finish 15th to 9th in the east, they almost made it both years, 1st year he averaged 21 ppgm second year he averaged 27 ppg and in the third year the were already 4th in the east, and he averaged 31 points a game. Like I said instant impact.

Kobe averaged 7 points his rookie year, 15 his second, and 19 his third. Lebron came out as a rookie better than Kobe was in his fourth year.

Like I said instant impact. Only a handful of NBA players have instant impact on teams, the elite, the true MVPs of the leagues and they been that way since they first enter the league, all of the them.
Lakers were a winning franchise. Kobe was being groomed. LeBron was given the keys to the kingdom, can't really compare the two situations.

Carmelo Anthony same age as LeBron came in the league same year as LeBron, has ZERO MVP's took his team to the playoffs. Why couldn't super elite LeBron do it?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lakers were a winning franchise. Kobe was being groomed. LeBron was given the keys to the kingdom, can't really compare the two situations.

Carmelo Anthony same age as LeBron came in the league same year as LeBron, has ZERO MVP's took his team to the playoffs. Why couldn't super elite LeBron do it?

Lebron wasn't better than Anthony his first year. Anthony went to college and Lebron didn't. But Lebron still averaged just as many points at Carmelo.

The cavs were a worst team than the nuggets, which is why he was the number one pick, they were dead last in the east prior and barely missed the playoffs.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The heat never would've won without Lebron playing most the minutes.

He plays the most minutes, the 4th quarter doesn't matter ONCE AGAIN. SKIP BAYLESS ARGUMENT POINTS.

This shyt is dumb.

Kobe never would've had the first 3 peat without Robert Horry hitting clutch threes. LMAO

Michael Jordan never won 6 championships with Pippen's contributions lmao

NO shyt

you are stating the obvious lmao.

Lebron needed Miami as much as they needed him. Wade didn't piggyback off him. It was the opposite that first finals:russ: