Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You're 5 foot nuffin? :ohhh:

Are you a woman? I don't think I've ever met a dude who was 5'0" unless they grew up in a third-world country or something.

Answer two questions:

Was that league played before or after Nixon became president?

Did that league ban players below a certain age from participating? Say, 50?

Quotes closes out why you deflecting on more bullshyt.
Just to make it so this exposal gets lost in all this.

the stankster, yousa fukk'n clown,

Can't answer the questions, eh. :russ:

You said that Lebron is shirking leadership responsibilities because he refuses to play Point Guard, his "natural position" that he was supposedly "drafted at". And you claim that Lebron was responsible for "the worst trade in NBA history". And despite the fact that you haven't been involved with an organized basketball team in any way since the 1960s, you brag that your basketball IQ is high because you're only 5'0" yet averaged 28 ppg in some ambiguous league that you refuse to tell us about. You claim that you never play anymore because "fitness bodybuilding" destroyed your game, but slide over the fact that you have NEVER coached or been given any other responsibility on a team in any way.

The average Coli poster has twice the bball IQ and knowledge of the game as you, and that's saying something. Lebron had more knowledge of the game as a high school freshman than you ever will. Your opinions about basketball are embarrassing literally every time.

Lol...Lebron fans, boy I tell you. Crabs in a barrell nikkas. They would blame their own momma in order to save their boy pride.

The list of folks that have failed Lebron according to his rabbit fans:

Wade
Bosh
Chambers
Erik Spoelstra
Pat Riley
the bench....despite telling us Lebron was so good he didn't need a bench

Kevin Love
Kyrie Irving
David Blatt
Tyronn Lue
Delonte West
Mo williams
Mike Brown
the bench....despite telling us Lebron was so good he didn't need a bench

Don't forget that Kobestans have at various times blamed Shaq, Gasol, Odom, Fisher, Malone, Howard, Nash, Bynum, the entire roster of the 2005, 2006, and 2007 teams, and literally every coach the Lakers have ever had for Kobe not winning a ring in various seasons. I don't remember who else besides Shaq, Fisher, Malone, and Phil Jackson got blamed for the 2003 and 2004 losses (not to mention 1998 and 1999), but I'm sure you can add more names to that list.

It's how it is. One type of fan tends to blame the best player on the team and the other type tends to blame the inferior players on the team (or the coaching).

Not to mention that GMs that never had him on their team wouldn't know a damn thing about it. :mjlol:
Thats like saying "My girlfriend is the best girlfriend in the world to me. :mjcry:"

An NBA GM lives and breathes the sport in his daily life, is almost certainly coworkers with people who have worked with and played on Lebron's teams, is in frequent close communication with people who are working and/or playing alongside Lebron, and actually interacts with him in on a personal basis.

But no, that person "wouldn't know a damn thing" about Lebron's leadership abilities, it's the Coli posters who really have the inside scoop.

You deserve the :mjlol: for that idiocy.

And your analogy makes no sense at all. What does enemy GM's praising Lebron's leadership have shyt to do with your own girlfriend? :what:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Can't answer the questions, eh. :russ:

You said that Lebron is shirking leadership responsibilities because he refuses to play Point Guard, his "natural position" that he was supposedly "drafted at". And you claim that Lebron was responsible for "the worst trade in NBA history". And despite the fact that you haven't been involved with an organized basketball team in any way since the 1960s, you brag that your basketball IQ is high because you're only 5'0" yet averaged 28 ppg in some ambiguous league that you refuse to tell us about. You claim that you never play anymore because "fitness bodybuilding" destroyed your game, but slide over the fact that you have NEVER coached or been given any other responsibility on a team in any way.

The average Coli poster has twice the bball IQ and knowledge of the game as you, and that's saying something. Lebron had more knowledge of the game as a high school freshman than you ever will. Your opinions about basketball are embarrassing literally every time.

Don't forget that Kobestans have at various times blamed Shaq, Gasol, Odom, Fisher, Malone, Howard, Nash, Bynum, the entire roster of the 2005, 2006, and 2007 teams, and literally every coach the Lakers have ever had for Kobe not winning a ring in various seasons. I don't remember who else besides Shaq, Fisher, Malone, and Phil Jackson got blamed for the 2003 and 2004 losses (not to mention 1998 and 1999), but I'm sure you can add more names to that list.

It's how it is. One type of fan tends to blame the best player on the team and the other type tends to blame the inferior players on the team (or the coaching).

An NBA GM lives and breathes the sport in his daily life, is almost certainly coworkers with people who have worked with and played on Lebron's teams, is in frequent close communication with people who are working and/or playing alongside Lebron, and actually interacts with him in on a personal basis.

But no, that person "wouldn't know a damn thing" about Lebron's leadership abilities, it's the Coli posters who really have the inside scoop.

You deserve the :mjlol: for that idiocy.

And your analogy makes no sense at all. What does enemy GM's praising Lebron's leadership have shyt to do with your own girlfriend? :what:

GMs do not fill out those surveys but I totally agre with your Kobe/Kobe Stans point

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Some of these nikkas gotta be agents for Lebron never in my life have I seen so much :cape: for a player. Bron stans low key worst than Kobe stans at this point.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
D. Wade needed Shaq to come to Miami to get a ring, HE TEAMED UP WITH A 3 TIME CHAMPION

D. WADE NEEDED LEBRON TO GET TWO MORE RINGS

Lebron got Finals MVP both times lmao, Maimi heat doesn't exists anymore since Lebron left lmao.

Just stop it with these dumb ass double standards. Skip bayless runs yall nikkaz

The heat would have never won the finals without wades performance. What shaq came there for wasn't important when he only averaged 13.7PPG while Wade almost 35PPG. Lebron had the biggest choke job ever in 2011. Wade averaged 26PPG and lebron averaged 18PPG. Wade didn't need to piggyback off nobody to win like your trying to say. If they had beat the mavs like everybody predicted wade would of been the FMVP, but LeSabo had other ideas.

2icbfnm.jpg

Last edited:

joasis8

Pro
Daps
Cavs just need a veteran coach to make better in game adjustments

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The heat would have never won the finals without wades performance. ehat shaq came there for was irrelevant when he only averaged 13.7PPG while Wade almost 35PPG. Lebron had the biggest choke job ever in 2011. Wade averaged 26PPG and lebron averaged 18PPG. Wade didn't need to piggyback off nobody to win like your trying to say. If they had beat the mavs like everybody predicted wade would of been the FMVP, but LeSabo had other ideas.

2icbfnm.jpg

The heat never would've won without Lebron playing most the minutes.

He plays the most minutes, the 4th quarter doesn't matter ONCE AGAIN. SKIP BAYLESS ARGUMENT POINTS.

This shyt is dumb.

Kobe never would've had the first 3 peat without Robert Horry hitting clutch threes. LMAO

Michael Jordan never won 6 championships with Pippen's contributions lmao

NO shyt

you are stating the obvious lmao.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bosh was a franchise player breh

No the fukk what he wasn't.

Toronto was never a contender with Bosh lmao.

You can't start a franchise with Bosh lmao. fukk outta here

He in the same boat as Kevin Love.

He scored a lot of points of on a LOSING TEAM, because he was the only the option.

You can't build a team around Bosh lmao.

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps

He scored a lot of points of on a LOSING TEAM, because he was the only the option.

That is like saying Harden is not a franchise player

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing some people say Bron should use his "post game" more?:dahell:

His post game is anemic as fukk...mediocre....IMO, a myth like unicorns.

Iguadala doesn't get enough props for the way he dominates LeBron on defense.

I mean , that dude can't do shyt against Iguadala.Not a muthafukking thing

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Who are these 4 franchise players?

Bosh ain't a franchise player lmao.

You live in a fantasy world

miami heat didn't even have a bench lmao, and you calling it a super team

fukking nerds need to stop watching sports seriously
Bosh wasnt a franchise player:mjlol:

Wade wasnt a franchise player:bryan:

Love wasnt a franchise player:mjlol:

Kyrie wasnt a franchise player:mjlol:

Have several seats breh... Fukking Lebron loverboys:snoop:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

So now you got to be a contender to be a fukking franchise player:heh:

You sound retarded as fukk. We already said this dumbass shyt in here. I guess Melo isnt a franchise player.. John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, Demarcus Cousins, Anthony Davis, etc...

Jesus :snoop:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

i guess KG wasn't a franchise player because the T'Wolves were NEVER a contender.

Any player that is a consistent 20+ppg scorer, especially a 20 & 10 type is a considered a franchise player. They were drafted to be the main player and the face of the franchise for the next several years

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guess KG wasn't a franchise player because the T'Wolves were NEVER a contender.

Any player that is a consistent 20+ppg scorer, especially a 20 & 10 type is a considered a franchise player. They were drafted to be the main player and the face of the franchise for the next several years

Who puts Garnet in the same conversation as the all time greats, nobody.

He had to form the big 3 in Boston just to win a championship, so you are proven my point.

Its level to this shyt. Stop acting dumb. Garnett was never good enough to carry a team by himself at any point in his career lmao.

Every "star" player in this league had to have other stars on their team to win, yet only Lebron who actually carried teams by himself is held to a different standard.

The double standards are obvious.

Skip Bayless drones lol.

Garnett is the same tier as Rasheed Wallace

hell I would take Wallace in his prime over Garnett.