Stay Away from Watts Brehs, them Mexicans are about to retaliate

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
- rip to the baby what died.

- these c00n/p*ssy/sambo ass "man the mexicans are gonna retaliate what should we do :sadbron:" Mexicans are like 5'5 but when theres like 20 of them for everyone 1 black male I can see the problem.

- No offence but you saw what happened to the last latino gang what tried to pull some racial war shyt (puerto ricans), brothers kliqued up and created (east coast) bloods on rikers. They got beaten so bad that the latin kings barley exist and puerto ricans try to join blood now :beli:

- Bloods/crips should unite because it's bigger than that right now.

- Forget that brown/black , "minorities stick together" b.s, were black and we all we got. I learnt that in juvie.

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey

- these c00n/p*ssy/sambo ass "man the mexicans are gonna retaliate what should we do :sadbron:" Mexicans are like 5'5 but when theres like 20 of them for everyone 1 black male I can see the problem.

- No offence but you saw what happened to the last latino gang what tried to pull some racial war shyt (puerto ricans), brothers kliqued up and created (east coast) bloods on rikers. They got beaten so bad that the latin kings barley exist and puerto ricans try to join blood now :beli:

Mexicans can't fight to begin with, that's why they roll in packs, and sometimes carry knives on them. You know damn well that "ms13" is more powerful than them fukking mexicans.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

- Forget that brown/black , "minorities stick together" b.s, were black and we all we got. I learnt that in juvie.
Im in a mexican hood on the east side of downtown right now and im probably the only brotha in a 5 mile radius.

*washes car outside*

*waves at mexicans*

:yeshrug:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA

you should stop riding L.A.'s dikk cuz:

#1 - you not from here and don't live out here

#2 - u getting your information from tha media and making up scenarios in your head that are false

#3 - by your avi and your posts i can tell u holding on to a distorted romanticized view of LA culture that is not reality

do you realize there are blood gangs that get along with mesican gangs that both hate certain crip gangs and vice versa?

there's no RACE WAR going on in LA

90% of the violence is within the same race, get it through your head weirdo..... :snoop:

:deadhorse:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Oh no here comes the "You not from here black and mexicans are tight" coalition lmao

shut the fukk up.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Mexicans can't fight to begin with, that's why they roll in packs, and sometimes carry knives on them. You know damn well that "ms13" is more powerful than them fukking mexicans.

Tell em!

Im in a mexican hood on the east side of downtown right now and im probably the only brotha in a 5 mile radius.

*washes car outside*

*waves at mexicans*

:yeshrug:

:wow:

Be strong breh :hmm:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
So i'm wrong for stating the obvious that mexicans don't like black people?

duh

how old are you? 15?

you stating an entire race of people don't like another race of people? :heh:

u need to get outside more, its obvious u couped up in tha house all day listenin to 1990's death row music thinkin tha world revolves around gangbangin politics

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Because I think mexicans generally don't like black people I need to get out more lol?

It's obvious to me this guy aint black.