Stay Away from Watts Brehs, them Mexicans are about to retaliate

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
youre giving the mexicans too much clout on certain streets.
some gangs are el salvadorian.
them mexicans have competition!

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
89Cel.png

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Everyone i kno went to crenshaw,dorsey and manual arts
I was smart tho :skip: got sent to hamilton high wit all the cacs

I lived right down the street from Dorsey but I didn't wanna go there. I wanted to go to Westchester but couldn't get an address so Crenshaw it was.

I always wonder how different my life would be if I went to Dorsey. All the homies that went there from Audubon started banging.

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
Again, Mexicans don't do anything w/o having NUMBERS. Only in LA county do yall try and kick up dust against blacks where, yet yall are still getting served. In Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, etc, yall are as quiet as a church rat when coming across blacks. LA is 9% black and 50% Mexican, why is it taking so long to take over black gang terroitory when yalll have numbers? What Mexicans do is not impressive when you consider their population. Don't tell us that if the numbers were equal yall would come close to doing anything.

And that's why they run Mexico only, they don't run the fukking states. The black gangs do.

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dang Brehs, we're arguing about who's "Running" the streets like it's a competition?:sad: I wish there would be a day when Gang Banging would be virtually non-existent. It's really older Homeboys who brain wash these kids to do their dirty work who are really "running" shyt. I can understand it though. They are products of their environment, and a lot of these neighborhoods have been around for decades

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Again, Mexicans don't do anything w/o having NUMBERS. Only in LA county do yall try and kick up dust against blacks where, yet yall are still getting served. In Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, etc, yall are as quiet as a church rat when coming across blacks. LA is 9% black and 50% Mexican, why is it taking so long to take over black gang terroitory when yalll have numbers? What Mexicans do is not impressive when you consider their population. Don't tell us that if the numbers were equal yall would come close to doing anything.

mexicans running dallas..

so i take it 350, 44, dfw,HPB, 5700 block, AP ect...are all mexicans

SURh5.gif

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
:yeshrug: that's how I feel. I don't feel an ounce of sympathy when one of those parasites gets killed. People can change they just choose not to. I have family members who were in gangs. That now have masters degrees from usc/ucla.

is that gang the kkk? :shaq: