Stay Away from Watts Brehs, them Mexicans are about to retaliate

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
ducktales show me proof of any of this
I could easily say the same for blks and any other race as far as blks running out Mexican gangsters out of anywhere get the fukk out of here it's the other way around mexican gangs are more orgonized even in prison we run shyt. So what fantasy u gotta say bout that.

Again, Mexicans don't do anything w/o having NUMBERS. Only in LA county do yall try and kick up dust against blacks where, yet yall are still getting served. In Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, etc, yall are as quiet as a church rat when coming across blacks. LA is 9% black and 50% Mexican, why is it taking so long to take over black gang terroitory when yalll have numbers? What Mexicans do is not impressive when you consider their population. Don't tell us that if the numbers were equal yall would come close to doing anything.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
i love my mexican brothers, i love my black brothers, i even love my cac brothers :gladbron:

however, most people are p*ssy and will only do shyt with an accomplice, I go solo so there's no chance of fakkits snitching :stylin:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
That Mexicans for you. He is talking all that sh!t cause he lives in a hood that is 99% Mexican. Does he say that in Inglewood or the Jungles? Hell No.

Tortilla flats in Compton did the same racist talk and got dealt with by Pirus.

Inglewood yes,jungles is reachin :wtb: no shyt,its a predominently black populated area in an already bad part of a black neighborhood :rudy:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Again, Mexicans don't do anything w/o having NUMBERS. Only in LA county do yall try and kick up dust against blacks where, yet yall are still getting served. In Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, etc, yall are as quiet as a church rat when coming across blacks. LA is 9% black and 50% Mexican, why is it taking so long to take over black gang terroitory when yalll have numbers? What Mexicans do is not impressive when you consider their population. Don't tell us that if the numbers were equal yall would come close to doing anything.

:what:

this aint GTA San Andreas, Mexicans have the numbers... but they're not unified, they still beef with other ese hoods...

You reall think that any mexican hood is gonna take over the 60's :duck:

Dallas Houston and Atlanta are not comparable to anything that goes on in LA.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

:what:

this aint GTA San Andreas, Mexicans have the numbers... but they're not unified, they still beef with other ese hoods...

You reall think that any mexican hood is gonna take over the 60's :duck:

Dallas Houston and Atlanta are not comparable to anything that goes on in LA.

I know breh, LA is another world. I know ese hoods beef with each other just like black hoods. I'm sure you get my point though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
California

Are u even in the streets houston and dallas are also ran by mexican gangs
So what are u saying that when an area is dominated by blacks that mexican gangs don't kick up dust what about chicago and Oakland mexican gangs been running shyt matter fact we got the whole west coast on lock and we coming up slowly in other cities like atl
We got the drug game on lock.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are yall proud of ruining the good shyt in this country so yall can run around and kill people with bad aim?

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
So what are u saying that when an area is dominated by blacks that mexican gangs don't kick up dust what about chicago and Oakland mexican gangs been running shyt matter fact we got the whole west coast on lock and we coming up slowly in other cities like atl

All the black houston hoods are still ran by blacks :stopitslime:

:laff: You saying brothas aint holding it down in Chicago? :laff: at the thought of Latin gangs trying to go toe to toe with black gangs. Please tell me who runs Cook County Jail? Who runs the Illinois State Prisons? :laff:

Please, what is the population breakdown by race in Cali? :laff: If you switch the population of Hispanics with Asian or Black, who would have Cali on lock?

If I bragged that blacks ran Detroit, Philly, Atlanta, New Orleans, DC, and Baltimore. What would you say?

If you Mexicans are so tough, why don't yall take over those cities? :

Please take that talk to Brownpride.com

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
LOL, true...the softer and more homo the name is, the harder they go (no homo). I got fam in south central, so I know a lot about LA banging. If these fools are coming from San Bernardino to Watts, then these are some crazy nikkaz. I'm an outsider, not from LA. My sister stay there, but in the good part. Got cousins that grew up in Crenshaw, went to Manual Arts and Crenshaw HS. Watts nikkaz are insane, something is wrong with them, they are zombies for real. Watts is Southeast LA and is surrounded by Mexicans, but Mexican gangs are scared to to beef with black Watts gangs because those dudes are animals. Now, Watts Varrios aint no punks, so retaliation is a must.

I went there :russ:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

:heh: :snooze: