Stay Away from Watts Brehs, them Mexicans are about to retaliate

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Fired into a crowd .. dude wasn't consciously trying to shoot a baby. Mexican gang members do the same shyt.Mexicans killed the black hs kid a couple years ago for nothin.. All you old ass sambo nikkas need to log off asap.

So firing into a crowd makes it better? How about you do the earth a favor and log off life. Its because of people like you that shyt will never get better.

All gangmembers are pieces of shyt that should be shot in the head on sight.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
ok. you are all from grape street??

sorry. im not there right now.

watch out for bullets.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Man this is sad. fukk gangs nothing but a bunch of pussies who can't fukking aim for shyt.

Edit: The article says the suspected gang that did this is called fudgetown. I can't think of a more appropriate name for these fakkits.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Man this is sad. fukk gangs nothing but a bunch of pussies who can't fukking aim for shyt.

Edit: The article says the suspected gang that did this is called fudgetown. I can't think of a more appropriate name for these fakkits.

and they some of the most ruthless killers in L.A.

Fudgetown
Fruit Town Pirus

the fruitier the name, the deadlier they are it seems.

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
I guess they running out of ideas with these homonames...Senseless murder over a fukkass color, really?

YBE

Banned
Daps

Fudgetown
Fruit Town Pirus

he dont know man :smh:

if nikkas is confident enough to call themselves "Fruit Town Pirus", somethings off with em

Daps
Reppin
California
you all are ignants.

a boy shoots a baby. the news says its over a latino gang... you all get homotional and say mexicans are gonna retaliate.
maybe the el salvadorians are gonna rise up in that hood.

mexicans are only hard in their own homeland. not so much in hoods to start a war.
theres more hate from el salvadorians towards people who arent like them than the mexicans and their hate.

shut that shyt up el salvadorians only around cuz the mexican gangs let them around if they went to war with the mexican gangs there would be no el savadorian gangs get that straight.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Fudgetown
Fruit Town Pirus

LOL, true...the softer and more homo the name is, the harder they go (no homo). I got fam in south central, so I know a lot about LA banging. If these fools are coming from San Bernardino to Watts, then these are some crazy nikkaz. I'm an outsider, not from LA. My sister stay there, but in the good part. Got cousins that grew up in Crenshaw, went to Manual Arts and Crenshaw HS. Watts nikkaz are insane, something is wrong with them, they are zombies for real. Watts is Southeast LA and is surrounded by Mexicans, but Mexican gangs are scared to to beef with black Watts gangs because those dudes are animals. Now, Watts Varrios aint no punks, so retaliation is a must.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
shut that shyt up el salvadorians only around cuz the mexican gangs let them around if they went to war with the mexican gangs there would be no el savadorian gangs get that straight.

Mexicans are only tough when they got numbers. You are not doing nobody on the streets of LA if numbers are equal. Mexicans have always outnumbered blacks and only started beefing with black gangs heavy in the mid 90's when their population was overwhelming. If Surenos started that black killer stuff in the 1980s and early 1990s, yall would been ran back to Mexico from South LA. Even now in 2012, brothas are wising up and holding it down because its known that Mexican gangs in LA hate blacks whether they gangbang or they don't gangbang. :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
LOL, true...the softer and more homo the name is, the harder they go (no homo). I got fam in south central, so I know a lot about LA banging. If these fools are coming from San Bernardino to Watts, then these are some crazy nikkaz. I'm an outsider, not from LA. My sister stay there, but in the good part. Got cousins that grew up in Crenshaw, went to Manual Arts and Crenshaw HS. Watts nikkaz are insane, something is wrong with them, they are zombies for real. Watts is Southeast LA and is surrounded by Mexicans, but Mexican gangs are scared to to beef with black Watts gangs because those dudes are animals. Now, Watts Varrios aint no punks, so retaliation is a must.

I grew up about 7 miles west of Compton, and WATTS especially in the 90s was, and still is the worst part of L.A. county. that place is a maze, a death-trap, some of the projects like Nickerson and Jordan Housing seem like its 1 way in and 1 way out. :to:

brick james

John piffington
Daps
if that kid who shot the baby up doesn't feel sympathy and regret, I have no hope for the human race :snoop:

but as long as the beef's lit? :yeshrug:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
he dont know man :smh:

if nikkas is confident enough to call themselves "Fruit Town Pirus", somethings off with em

Fruit Town has it's name cause the streets that run thru the hood are named after fruits... Cherry Plum etc

wasn't no fakkit shyt ever associated with or about they hood name til OT nikkas started hearing about hoods on the internet.

So what's ok to wear?

Black shorts and white t shirt safe for the most part?

What a shythole

There is no " handbook on what's acceptable to wear/ not wear in the hood"

it's 2012, crips is wearing red.. but nikkas are actively cognizant of the shyt they have on, when they're going places they aint from...

but this is a case of a dumb nikka who cant shoot, shooting hoping he hits something.

nikkas riding round with burners on bikes, aint exactly stopping to have you fill out a survey on your gang affiliation status...if you look like you banging, you're banging and it's on sight.

Daps
Reppin
California
Mexicans are only tough when they got numbers. You are not doing nobody on the streets of LA if numbers are equal. Mexicans have always outnumbered blacks and only started beefing with black gangs heavy in the mid 90's when their population was overwhelming. If Surenos started that black killer stuff in the 1980s and early 1990s, yall would been ran back to Mexico from South LA. Even now in 2012, brothas are wising up and holding it down because its known that Mexican gangs in LA hate blacks whether they gangbang or they don't gangbang. :birdman:

ducktales show me proof of any of this
I could easily say the same for blks and any other race as far as blks running out Mexican gangsters out of anywhere get the fukk out of here it's the other way around mexican gangs are more orgonized even in prison we run shyt. So what fantasy u gotta say bout that.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
ducktales show me proof of any of this
I could easily say the same for blks and any other race as far as blks running out Mexican gangsters out of anywhere get the fukk out of here it's the other way around mexican gangs are more orgonized even in prison we run shyt. So what fantasy u gotta say bout that.

:snoop: