Behind You
lmao pics of this?
RHyJtqs.jpg

ZaPbEPP.jpg

nqZUYtE.jpg

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
- Norman Osborn has the most potential as a villain...he's Lex Luthor and the Joker rolled into one if he's done right.
- X-Men always bored me as a group.
- Early Ultimate Spider-Man is better than most of the 616 stories.
- Man of Steel is more enjoyable to me than the Dark Knight. :yeshrug:
- I thought Thor: The Dark World was actually dope.
- Couldn't get through X-Men: Days of Future Past when it dropped online...fell asleep halfway through.
- Christian Bale sucked as Batman...everything else about those movies was on point though.
- Fantastic Four was always corny to me.
- Spectacular Spider-Man is up there with Batman TAS.
- Young Justice was better than Justice League.
- Greg Weisman's DC Universe >>> Bruce Timm's DC Universe.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
- Norman Osborn has the most potential as a villain...he's Lex Luthor and the Joker rolled into one if he's done right.
- X-Men always bored me as a group.
- Early Ultimate Spider-Man is better than most of the 616 stories.
- Man of Steel is more enjoyable to me than the Dark Knight. :yeshrug:
- I thought Thor: The Dark World was actually dope.
- Couldn't get through X-Men: Days of Future Past when it dropped online...fell asleep halfway through.
- Christian Bale sucked as Batman...everything else about those movies was on point though.
- Fantastic Four was always corny to me.
- Spectacular Spider-Man is up there with Batman TAS.
- Young Justice was better than Justice League.
- Greg Weisman's DC Universe >>> Bruce Timm's DC Universe.

:salute:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You been waiting a long time for somebody else to come clean with props for that Spectacular Spider-Man show.

And it's about damn time. I gotta hear most cats on here big up the 90s series like its end all be all when spectacular shyts on it colossally in almost every aspect. I grew up with that show just like everyone else but nostalgia isn't blinding me. If the show had gotten another three seasons it wouldn't be up for debate

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Batman is one of my favorite superheroes but people need to stop writing him like he's the smartest, most invulnerable hero in the comic world. Batman has no business laying a punch on Superman. Superman would kill that man so easily it's not even funny. I don't care how much 'prep time' Batman has, prep time is bull. They just don't wanna write Batman in a story where he loses because he's so popular. "B-b-but world's greatest detective" man I don't care Superman has heat vision that can melt you from a block away. "Yeah but Batman already prepared himself for that with a special suit that repels heat and gives off kryptonite waves so that can weaken Superman." Man how in the hell did Batman obtain kryptonite, a rock from another planet, in the first place? He working with Luthor? "Batman knew all of Superman's weaknesses so it was easy for him to defeat him." And Superman doesn't know Batman's weaknesses? Like the fact that he can easily be crushed by Superman's bare hands? "B-b-but you see the prep time is what matters!" Man, shut up. :laugh: All Batman fans aren't like this but sometimes it gets ridiculous. Seen folks even trying to do Batman vs. Goku and Batman vs.Spiderman match ups like Batman wouldn't get destroyed.

The Joker is cool but overused and Batman just not killing this dude especially after what he did to Barbara Gordon is straight up stupid. Batman should have at least paralyzed the Joker so he can't cause harm to anyone else. I don't care about his code, common sense says the Joker shouldn't live. Obviously there would be no stories featuring him but I'm just saying.

The Dark Knight Returns is super overhyped. So many more comics better than that. I know it was 'revolutionary' but man that comic just wasn't that good to me.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Batman is one of my favorite superheroes but people need to stop writing him like he's the smartest, most invulnerable hero in the comic world. Batman has no business laying a punch on Superman. Superman would kill that man so easily it's not even funny. I don't care how much 'prep time' Batman has, prep time is bull. They just don't wanna write Batman in a story where he loses because he's so popular. "B-b-but world's greatest detective" man I don't care Superman has heat vision that can melt you from a block away. "Yeah but Batman already prepared himself for that with a special suit that repels heat and gives off kryptonite waves so that can weaken Superman." Man how in the hell did Batman obtain kryptonite, a rock from another planet, in the first place? He working with Luthor? "Batman knew all of Superman's weaknesses so it was easy for him to defeat him." And Superman doesn't know Batman's weaknesses? Like the fact that he can easily be crushed by Superman's bare hands? "B-b-but you see the prep time is what matters!" Man, shut up. :laugh: All Batman fans aren't like this but sometimes it gets ridiculous. Seen folks even trying to do Batman vs. Goku and Batman vs.Spiderman match ups like Batman wouldn't get destroyed.

The Joker is cool but overused and Batman just not killing this dude especially after what he did to Barbara Gordon is straight up stupid. Batman should have at least paralyzed the Joker so he can't cause harm to anyone else. I don't care about his code, common sense says the Joker shouldn't live. Obviously there would be no stories featuring him but I'm just saying.

The Dark Knight Returns is super overhyped. So many more comics better than that. I know it was 'revolutionary' but man that comic just wasn't that good to me.

I like the long Halloween a lot more