Starting point

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Not a bad idea.
I thought about doing something like this & your post has given me the courage to finally do it! I'll post my starting point picture when I get home from work!

I'm sure we'll be looking beach ready in no time!!

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Not a bad idea.
I thought about doing something like this & your post has given me the courage to finally do it! I'll post my starting point picture when I get home from work!

I'm sure we'll be looking beach ready in no time!!

You could have just posted in here like everyone else :manny:

Or started your own log in the gym :ehh:

Good luck doe we're here to motivate each other.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
My starting point and midpoint to some extent

Starting point, couldn't find a good body pic but my fat ass face should tell you all you need to know. This was roughly 2-3 months ago

2iu9thf.png

Recent pic, loss about 20 lbs and did some toning. Want to lose about 5-10 lbs more and then bulk up 5-10lbs. Chest and abs still need some work, I'll add a shirtless one later.
4rsqio.jpg

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
My starting point and midpoint to some extent

Starting point, couldn't find a good body pic but my fat ass face should tell you all you need to know. This was roughly 2-3 months ago

2iu9thf.png

Recent pic, loss about 20 lbs and did some toning. Want to lose about 5-10 lbs more and then bulk up 5-10lbs. Chest and abs still need some work, I'll add a shirtless one later.
4rsqio.jpg
Good job... you can see the weight loss all in your face.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You could have just posted in here like everyone else :manny:

Or started your own log in the gym :ehh:

Good luck doe we're here to motivate each other.

This hoe just sat and LIED and said she didn't know your thread or the gym existed YET her thread was inspired by this one and she posted in here. WTF?

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What I especially like about this thread and the gym forum is how they gymmers empathize and support each other to improve. Progress is celebrated, laziness is not tolerated, and all random hating is deleted appropriately and with a quickness by the mods (Thanks @MMSex).

Last edited by a moderator:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
This hoe just sat and LIED and said she didn't know your thread or the gym existed YET her thread was inspired by this one and she posted in here. WTF?

ill be real....her thread >>>> this thread