Stars, coaches and media shyt on diluted 90s NBA, in real time

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Seeing shyt like this always reminds me of what my dad told me and my brothers. My pops was born in 1956, he watched Wilt Chamberlin and Jerry West and them play. He HAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER say MJ is the GOAT basketball player because and I quote 'When MJ had to play against real competition in the 80's he got his ass kicked everytime.' My dad has said multiple times that for different reasons the two best eras of basketball were the 80's and the 00's and all the best atg teams came from those two eras.

Your dad a fukkin idiot :dead:

His dumb ass expected jordan to beat teams with multiple all stars while having NONE. Bulls had the 3rd worst record in the nba in 1984 but was expected to beat the damn Celtics or pistons who been to multiple ecf/finals with multiple all stars . Nba has the dumbest fans on the planet

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

His dumb ass expected jordan to beat teams with multiple all stars while having NONE. Bulls had the 3rd worst record in the nba in 1984 but was expected to beat the damn Celtics or pistons who been to multiple ecf/finals with multiple all stars . Nba has the dumbest fans on the planet
and THIS puts jordans 1-9 playoff record into context before Pippen developed. Pistons had 4 or 5 all stars that became hall of fame players. how many did boston have? chicago had to face a 67 win team in the first round.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
and THIS puts jordans 1-9 playoff record into context before Pippen developed. Pistons had 4 or 5 all stars that became hall of fame players. how many did boston have? chicago had to face a 67 win team in the first round.

It’s wild people don’t understand this

Wtf did they expect jordan to do? :dahell:

The bulls weren’t good enough to compete with these teams in the 80’s and when they were good they mopped the floor with both of em

Jordan went 9-1 vs magic & zeke when he had a team

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
It’s wild people don’t understand this

Wtf did they expect jordan to do? :dahell:

The bulls weren’t good enough to compete with these teams in the 80’s and when they were good they mopped the floor with both of em

Jordan went 9-1 vs magic & zeke when he had a team
anything to tug at the cape is all. chicago was a horrible organization. top scorers next to jordan were on coke. quentin daily and orlando woolridge. and orlando could ball but them nikkas was coke monsters.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

He would tell you that sounds like you make a bunch of weak ass excuses. Believe me this ain't exclusive to Jordan, he hates LeBron for all the excuses made for him too.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
He would tell you that sounds like you make a bunch of weak ass excuses. Believe me this ain't exclusive to Jordan, he hates LeBron for all the excuses made for him too.

“Weak ass excuses” cuz Michael jordan couldn’t beat a team with 3 all stars while being a 6 or 8 seed with 0 all stars besides him :mjlol:

Btw lebrons teams were winning 66 & 61 games while being a 1 seed. His team WAS good enough he just failed when it mattered then ran to create super teams

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I just read some shyt that looks like Ennis is vacating the IBF, which means he'll probably move up to join the Murderers Row at 154.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No one hates the NBA more than NBA fans :laff:

The threadstarter @Gil Scott-Heroin did nuffin.
Except expose he was a c00n enabler.
l

Plus using this racist white divisive false narrstive and selective contextual talk point.
That comes from white luxury country club ideas of racist.

In the fact journalist, @Gil Scott-Heroin used for this story and failed to quote. S well as fact check.
Properly by listing whom wrote the story.
Is the epitome of white racist country club in simple basic ideal.

As this articlera for all intents and purposes from Google. Lists the journalist of this article.
Hailing from a British background.
as former tennis player and arguable great,

Richard Evans, Sports Writer​

Whom wrote for the Deseret.

If my Google checks out right.

That only a c00n enabler. Who lacked any cognitive register about the time. Would seek out and use said quote. From said individual. If they were thorough and black.

A thorough culturally mindful black man. Would never be considered.
to make as their voice and also dialogue of a decade.they were not cognitive for.
Not to mention,...quoting any newspaper journalist not named scoop Jackson, slam. for that era also shows a disconnect culturally in hiphop. As well as the black social lexicon. As back then standard news was all written the white way..or played the right way.
So for the threadstarter.
To even use this journalist.
Illustrates even more disconnect.
That only a c00n would stoop to..
By throwing the entirety of black excellence of a decade in a sport.
Into their c00n waste basket.
Where that same c00nery. Creates disconnet exactly and of rhe same nature. As a racist from that era. Being allowed to spew clandestined kuklos rooted rhetoric.

In place of actual real analysis of what really occurred.

Especially in regards to crt for that time and era as well.
Where a number of purposeful government mantras were creaTed and used. To purposefully well all of black america into not being able to olay their right way.. by their white way design.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Gil is a master at using the coli's narratives against itself.

We are witnesses.
:wow:

Glaze'n and c00n enabling in this post.
To make a false narrative too.

Goofie work....
Just the work of a glaze happy goofie.
Dis nikka @Remote said witness greatness.
After being eye level with a one eyed trouser snake.

nikka's lack of dignity.

Is illistrated here. nikkaz will glaze a one eye trouser snake.
Then try to pass off having their love for snowball glaze in their grill.
As an accomplishment.
Only a goofie would attach themselves.
to another goofie in this manner.
This goes for the goofies sneak glaze'n and dap'n this bullshyt up to.

We see you...i can take a snip of the page and post proof. Later for reference. When people need to recognize.
To not get sent off.
by one of you goofies making comments.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Facts. I believe 6 new teams were added between 1987 and 1995. So many expansion drafts. Diluted the talent in the NBA

The talent pool was not diluted.

The nba wanted to execute their good ole boi play the right way.
Or other buzzwords like fifteen and ten.
To try to make an excuse for only signing the right way style of player.
While making completely bloviated pr.
All because owners did not want sign players who did not play the right way.

as well as play a class and racist style game. that would culminate in another exposals. where rhe nba lacked.
While dually being resistant.
to anything outside of play the right way, or play the white way. This is why the high school rule was abolished. as the nba resisted to sign players who did nOt play the white way. deflected on to playing the right way. The incident between alex english and paul mcpherson illustrated this disconnect. that as soon as the nba was exposed. For not ramping professionals.
Then deflecting on to play the white way. once rhe nba had their new parochial poster boi for play the white way of play in lebron James. Drafting from high school was pHased out.
Plus more play the white way.
Rhetoric and lies were enacted. So only black players from white luxury parochial school meets greco roman androgynous pagan bathhouses are allowed in the nba.
Which also covers aau.

As those aau games. Are all played in white luxury country clubs.
Which have and are simply rooted.
in androgynous pagan greco roman bathhouses ideology.

Art Barr

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Glaze'n and c00n enabling in this post.
To make a false narrative too.

Goofie work....
Just the work of a glaze happy goofie.
Dis nikka @Remote said witness greatness.
After being eye level with a one eyed trouser snake.

nikka's lack of dignity.

Is illistrated here. nikkaz will glaze a one eye trouser snake.
Then try to pass off having their love for snowball glaze in their grill.
As an accomplishment.
Only a goofie would attach themselves.
to another goofie in this manner.
This goes for the goofies sneak glaze'n and dap'n this bullshyt up to.

We see you...i can take a snip of the page and post proof. Later for reference. When people need to recognize.
To not get sent off.
by one of you goofies making comments.

Art Barr
How many shrooms have you done in your life?

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing shyt like this always reminds me of what my dad told me and my brothers. My pops was born in 1956, he watched Wilt Chamberlin and Jerry West and them play. He HAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER say MJ is the GOAT basketball player because and I quote 'When MJ had to play against real competition in the 80's he got his ass kicked everytime.' My dad has said multiple times that for different reasons the two best eras of basketball were the 80's and the 00's and all the best atg teams came from those two eras.
Your dad dumb as hell

Daps
Would Rook MJ dominate Bron? Playing in today's game with their rules Yes.
You're cutting off your nose to spite your face with this.

You know cotdamn well a rookie MJ is not doing this, and you know that if you acknowledge that, it'll undermine your whole position. You're painfully transparent.
Break it down like how you did with everything else, using minutes, shots per game, the many dribbles it would take to score, you did all of that to prove your point about how Luka scored his points, how A.I. wouldn't attempt his shots etc,
Let's break it down:

A rookie MJ would've likely been drafted to a lottery team, and that team would've likely been either going through the early stages of rebuild or on a treadmill team with journeymen players who've been cast aside by the rest of the league, so the likelihood that iteration of MJ would even be on a team good enough to compete with a prime Bron (on a much greater team), would be improbable. No different to a rookie Bron in Cleveland in 2003, with a roster full of inexperienced players, fringe NBA talent and league-average vets, going up against MJ in his prime with prime Pippen, prime Horace and all the high-level role players, who have established chemistry as a collective and have been battle-tested.

Right off the bat, a rookie MJ would be at a significant disadvange. Even a prime MJ in this scenario would be at a significant disadvantage if he was just thrown onto a lottery team who he had no experience playing with.

That's before we even get into the glaring issue with your hypothetical - being that a rookie version of MJ had no prior experience playing in a league relative to the NBA; he was mentally in his infant stage of professional play; he had no relative experience of winning in a professional capacity; he had no relative experience of adjusting his game; he was at his physical weakest; he had no relative experience of leading grown men - he would've stood no chance of having even the slightest hope of competing with, let alone dominate, a prime Bron.

The fact that obviousness of this needs to be laid out for you to understand, is troubling.
In this current Era with the freedom of movement
Your ignorant, misinformed, delusional ass doesn't even know what 'freedom of movement' is, nor do you understand how to contextulize it in comparison to the the year that MJ drafted, that had much weaker defenses and less-advanced defensive schemes.

The 90s had much easier scoring conditions because of illegal defensive rules -

A Rook MJ would dominate a prime Bron, MJ quickness will be too much for Bron, MJ can create his own shot, MJ is much quicker off the dribble, Bron was never and has never been a good 1 on 1 defender, that's why he started the whole ducking superstars, he never matched up the entire game on an opponent superstar.
Here you go again, simplifying the situation to this reductive ass shyt.

I could care less about how you falsely believe in how a rookie MJ would score against Bron, when it's built on such flimsy, elementary reasoning. The game isn't 1v1, so regardless of however MJ scores, it would be a drop in the ocean going up against a team with prime Bron. MJ's team would NOT be competitive. A Prime Bron, in a established defensive setup, with players who he has relative-extensive experience playing alongside, and whom have their own defensive chops, would completely overwhelm a rookie MJ on that end of the floor.

Furthermore, why are you emphasizing a point around how Bron wouldn't be able to guard rookie MJ here, when a young, much smaller and less physically-developed MJ would not stand a chance guarding a prime Bron, who would be at hit the peak of his athletic and relative-strength powers, is more to the point. Or do you seem to think a rookie MJ could defend a prime Bron, more than the contrary? Infinitely greater defenders than rookie MJ couldn't defend prime Bron - you're not seriously going to tell me that version of MJ could defend him, right? If you don't believe MJ could defend him, then what's the point of even arguing this nonsense?

A rookie MJ is not beating a prime Bron, under any circumstances. Period.

p.s. MJ didn't defend opposing superstars during his day. That's what Pippen and the likes of Harper were used for. And as much as you like to believe Bron wasn't a good 1v1 defender, MJ was much less so. His strengths on defense were never 1v1. Your shooting yourself in the foot with your own arguments.
I asked your goofy ass if Luka 18, 19 would put up points against a 1993 New York Team and you still haven't answered it, You made it seem like Luka would be doing x, y, and z if he came into the league at that age, so what I did was test out that dumb ass take you mentioned,
Luka would put up points; winning/dominating is another thing, altogether, that would be completely dependent on the team he was on.

I've already told you countless times the relevance of Luka's experience playing against grown men before being drafted to the NBA. You choosing to believe that I'm making it seem like Luka would come in right from his rookie season and dominate every single team, is a fictive you've created in your own head.

He'd undoubtedly need time to adjust to the league just like every single player that's ever been thrust into the situation in the first place.

Nobody* is a finished product in their rookie season, so it begs the question, why do you keep trying to spam this point about rookie players? Are you under the impression that players don't ever get better from their rookie years? That if someone like Luka wouldn't ever develop beyond what he'd show during his 1st year in the league?

Last edited: