Stargirl Thread - On CW - Season 2 Ongoing Now

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The fight choreography for this show is top notch. I especially love all the wire work they use.

I was not paying attention in earlier episodes so I didn't know the janitor had a name (Justin) because if so I'd have realized who he was. The sword and speaking in poetry this episode made it perfectly clear he is Sir Justin The Shining Knight, which means they are not only digging into the JSA history they are also including the history of the other team that "Starman" (or Star Spangled Kid in the comics) was part of: The Seven Soldiers of Victory.
O3y2ZYi.jpg

Wonder if this Earth has an Oliver Queen/Green Arrow who can make a guest appearance in the future? :jbhmm:

Thanks breh was wondering who he was

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i wonder if cindy heard the name courtney being screamed out, and did courtney realize that was cindy? I mean she looked the same but I know how comics go. Like someone else mentioned I presume the adults will prob get bodied and then their kids will take over as villians

I was wondering the same thing. I don't see how either of them wouldn't put two and two together.

but like you say, comics is dumb

I hope it's from this point though that Courtney takes training seriously. Eh, they may go through the whole "I'm not cut out for this" mini-arc, but I hope not

what i got from the episode and next weeks trailers..

CIndy heard Pat yelling Court thats why she left.
Court saw it was Cindy.
Cindy gonna try to use that she knows to her father and he gonna say F you. she's then gonna go at it again by herself.

Daps
Cindy’s straight up evil, killing like its nothing. Even Icicle comes off as a nice guy in real life.

Stargirl gotta chill with the solo missions,. she only puts up a fight cause the staff can move on its own and even then, she’s been getting saved alot by other people. Cindy was about to kill her brehs

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This latest episode was good. It also is where I first noticed that Cindy has a little bubble on her.:shaq: