Stargirl Thread - On CW - Season 2 Ongoing Now

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They dropped so many little nuggets in this episode.
Mr. Bones; Helix (I will geek the fukk out if the introduce that weird ass super-villain team); the framed newspaper headlines in Stripesy's garage (“Green Arrow And Speedy Stop The Spider”; “The Vigilante Retires!”; “The Shining Knight Defeats Deathbolt”; “The Star-Spangled Kid Has Grown Up—Enter Starman!”; “Where Are The Seven Soldiers Of Victory?”); Thunderbolt's back; more info about Todd Rice; Gentleman Ghost!
Yoo whatever happened to him?:ohhh:

Gentlemen Ghost is pure fukkery I need:mjgrin:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
don't forget the brotherhood of tears/King of Tears leads directly into

I'm hoping when they bring on Johnny Sorrow they can get the look as close to the comics look as their FX budget will allow. That floating theatrical comedy/tragedy mask has always been such a cool look.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I really feel like Eclypso is ruining this season.
I don't have the same interest as I did on season 1.

I'm like enough of these kids seeing something else that's not really there, there's so much focus on illusions and it's so boringgggggggggggggg

Eclypso ruined this season for me :(

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really feel like Eclypso is ruining this season.
I don't have the same interest as I did on season 1.

I'm like enough of these kids seeing something else that's not really there, there's so much focus on illusions and it's so boringgggggggggggggg

Eclypso ruined this season for me :(
I get where you're coming from. They have decided to narrow down on Eclipso being able to play on people's fears and make them see things instead of his other more visceral powers.
I was hoping to see more of his possession abilities with half the town (and their pets) having the blue eclipse marking on their face and trying to kill Stargirl & Crew. Plus comic book Eclipso loves to get his hands dirty so I was also hoping to see him murking people with his bare hands like he did to Wildcat, Dr. Midnight and the other heroes in the Eclipso comics back in the day:

go2GQAK.jpg

tYz3Vr9.jpg

76dqjGS.jpg

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I thought he was free of the diamond? It broke so he didn’t need to possess anyone.

The hand wringing over what the JSA is confusing in relation to the current situation. I’m assuming the writers are telegraphing that he will possess someone in the group in a last ditch effort to survive.

Cindy just was in possession of the black diamond. They haven't revealed who the current host is yet.
See there was no host. They were telegraphing like crazy.

Who the heck was Cindy calling.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Did you guys see that?
There was a little easter egg regarding the entire Trans/LGBTQ vs Dave Chappelle/Netflix Controversy.

When the little brother went to go see the new guy with the Thunderbolt pen, he was in his house and behind him was a massive poster of Dave Chappelle.
They put that there now, amidst the controversy.

CW said this is where we stand

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Did you guys see that?
There was a little easter egg regarding the entire Trans/LGBTQ vs Dave Chappelle/Netflix Controversy.

When the little brother went to go see the new guy with the Thunderbolt pen, he was in his house and behind him was a massive poster of Dave Chappelle.
They put that there now, amidst the controversy.

CW said this is where we stand
They finished filming Season 2 in March so they didn't know that the Chappelle stuff was going to be a thing at the time.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That Billionaire Boy's Club sweater the Black kid had was too fire.

I've enjoyed this season, kinda wish Eclipso was more in the foreground. I hate the little evil kid trope.