Stargirl Thread - On CW - Season 2 Ongoing Now

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Cindy just was in possession of the black diamond. They haven't revealed who the current host is yet.
I thought he was free of the diamond? It broke so he didn’t need to possess anyone.

The hand wringing over what the JSA is confusing in relation to the current situation. I’m assuming the writers are telegraphing that he will possess someone in the group in a last ditch effort to survive.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I thought he was free of the diamond? It broke so he didn’t need to possess anyone.

The hand wringing over what the JSA is confusing in realation to the current situation. I’m assuming the writers are telegraphing that he will possess someone in the group in a last ditch effort to survive.
I thought the black diamond was his prison and that kept him from possessing a host (otherwise he'd have just taken over Cindy) and I'm assuming the kids are going to face the same dilemma the JSA did of having to kill his new host in order to stop him.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I thought the black diamond was his prison and that kept him from possessing a host (otherwise he'd have just taken over Cindy) and I'm assuming the kids are going to face the same dilemma the JSA did of having to kill his new host in order to stop him.

My reading was

The diamond being his “genie lamp” was what kept the host in control. He took over their body but didn’t take full control. That’s how he did all those bad things for Bruce.

Once the diamond was broken he was no longer bound by the master/genie relationship and could move how he liked for as long as he liked. The cosmic staff and Shade hurt him so he transformed into a child to hide but I don’t remember him possessing anybody

Killing Bruce Gordon forced him back into the diamond and as long as it wasn’t touched he was stuck in there.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:ohhh::whew: this ep felt like an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Man, The JSA were a bunch of a$$holes and Sylvester treated Pat like he was his abusive spouse.

:heh: I fully expected Sylvester to be like ":birdman: SHUT UP, PAT" and Pat to flinch. They had to have been "lil nikka"ing pat since he was a kid. I prolly woulda turned heel on they asses :mjlol:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Half on a baby Jennie
Half on a baby
sweat-wipe.gif

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
What's with this show? shyt got darker than some of the Supernatural seasons out of nowhere :russ:

How is the blonde cheery main character gonna get sucked into a black hole of despair :mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What's with this show? shyt got darker than some of the Supernatural seasons out of nowhere :russ:

How is the blonde cheery main character gonna get sucked into a black hole of despair :mjlol:
Stargirl :blessed::blessed::blessed:They wanted a Nightmare on Elmstreet vibe for this season they're certainly doing that
full
Wait does this mean Cindy back for more fukkery?:ohhh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They dropped so many little nuggets in this episode.
Mr. Bones; Helix (I will geek the fukk out if the introduce that weird ass super-villain team); the framed newspaper headlines in Stripesy's garage (“Green Arrow And Speedy Stop The Spider”; “The Vigilante Retires!”; “The Shining Knight Defeats Deathbolt”; “The Star-Spangled Kid Has Grown Up—Enter Starman!”; “Where Are The Seven Soldiers Of Victory?”); Thunderbolt's back; more info about Todd Rice; Gentleman Ghost!

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
They dropped so many little nuggets in this episode.
Mr. Bones; Helix (I will geek the fukk out if the introduce that weird ass super-villain team); the framed newspaper headlines in Stripesy's garage (“Green Arrow And Speedy Stop The Spider”; “The Vigilante Retires!”; “The Shining Knight Defeats Deathbolt”; “The Star-Spangled Kid Has Grown Up—Enter Starman!”; “Where Are The Seven Soldiers Of Victory?”); Thunderbolt's back; more info about Todd Rice; Gentleman Ghost!

don't forget the brotherhood of tears/King of Tears leads directly into