Stargirl Thread - On CW - Season 2 Ongoing Now

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Catching up now so Shade and Cindy are both sticking around :jbhmm:Very intrigued on where they go with their stories:jbhmm::russ::russ:at Beth parents trying to cook up new gear for her:blessed::blessed::blessed:
Oh shyt Sportsmaster fam moving in next door:ohmy::laff::laff::laff:Ayooo Goliath the gawd coming through next season :ohhh::gladbron::whoo::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
There were some issues with the action scenes in the finale but overall I thought they landed the plane for this season pretty well. And they set up a lot of intriguing stuff for next season.
I still think there is something up with Sylvester Pemberton and expect that shoe to drop pretty early.
Keith David doing the voice of Mr. Bones is the cherry on top.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Geoff Johns and an overly large cast? No problem at all.

I be pushing the hell out of this show. Wish it had more eyes on it.

Keith David doing the voice of Mr. Bones is the cherry on top.

very apt. Even the greater majority of comic readers don't know Mr. Bones is actually black.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Geoff Johns and an overly large cast? No problem at all.

I be pushing the hell out of this show. Wish it had more eyes on it.

very apt. Even the greater majority of comic readers don't know Mr. Bones is actually black.
I really do hope this show leans in on Helix and the freaky ass character that made up that team in the comics.
True to the source live action versions of Baby Boom and Kritter would be wild as hell.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I really do hope this show leans in on Helix and the freaky ass character that made up that team in the comics.
True to the source live action versions of Baby Boom and Kritter would be wild as hell.

:heh: nah breh they barely got away with that kinda fukkery in Invincible.

edit: but lets also note how this show has no qualms showing adults punching the hell out of little kids. :mjlol: them Cindy and Wildcat fights this ep made me cringe :whew:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:heh: nah breh they barely got away with that kinda fukkery in Invincible.

edit: but lets also note how this show has no qualms showing adults punching the hell out of little kids. :mjlol: them Cindy and Wildcat fights this ep made me cringe :whew:
Just get a little person actor who doesn't have that major a case of dwarfism and it would work. Then they could put hands on her to their hearts content. :lolbron:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I’m on episode 6 and I’m not interested as I was in season one. The main chick is doing too much and I overall just don’t like the JSA. Is this show tied to the arrow verse or is it a standalone?