Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
i was having a discussion with my daughter.. i think
that was eclipso that returned the wildcat suit
:jbhmm::patrice:
I was reading about how the actresses were both really emotional after that episode. I believe Yolanda did make that decision because she was going through this mental battle from the first episode. I wouldn't be surprised in Eclipso was causing fukkery we didn't realize yet though since we know he can pretty appear in anyones home:merchant:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
reason i say that ..eclipso bringing their fears out

right before the doorbell
courtney didnt want to loose her best friend and then the bell rang (returning the suit and thus her best friend) BUT we never got a scene with her telling Pat or her mom..

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Eclipso bringing out that old school racism:damn:

When he first said “you people” I’m like:patrice:

Then he said it again I’m like “oh they going in”:picard:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
reason i say that ..eclipso bringing their fears out

right before the doorbell
courtney didnt want to loose her best friend and then the bell rang (returning the suit and thus her best friend) BUT we never got a scene with her telling Pat or her mom..
:jbhmm::patrice:Suppose we'll see but it isn't impossible :ehh:

Dead @ Eclipso being a racist ass mfer :dead:
I love how THIS is what's really sticking out about this episode :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:From day one we saw Eclipso body a kid off rip but THIS is what's really hitting some of us:russ::russ::russ:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I love how THIS is what's really sticking out about this episode :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:From day one we saw Eclipso body a kid off rip but THIS is what's really hitting some of us:russ::russ::russ:
We almost never see this though. The only other super villain who is :mjpls: is Black Panther's Klaw but even he ain't touching eclipso.

The first time he called her a thief I was:jbhmm: Then I remembered she did take the goggles. Then that motherfukker said you people steal:skip: I thought you people were athletic :beli: One of these things is not like the other, women, wrong color:wtb:

The episode overall did address Beth skeptics but that talk with her parents at the end was the writers talking to comic's gaters

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
We almost never see this though. The only other super villain who is :mjpls: is Black Panther's Klaw but even he ain't touching eclipso.

The first time he called her a thief I was:jbhmm: Then I remembered she did take the goggles. Then that motherfukker said you people steal:skip: I thought you people were athletic :beli: One of these things is not like the other, women, wrong color:wtb:

The episode overall did address Beth skeptics overall but that talk with her parents at the end was the writers talking to comic's gaters
When he said this I legit hit the :ohhh::mjtf::dahell:then I remembered like Harley Quinns show these are motherfukking villains :dead:Still Eclipso officially on the list :mjpls:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

The episode overall did address Beth skeptics but that talk with her parents at the end was the writers talking to comic's gaters
We got a lot of anti-blackness from Tobias Whale on Black Lightning but that was steeped in self-hatred and Looker and her hillbilly crew were racist but they never had them be really explicit with it.
I can't remember a super-hero TV show where the villain got this :mjpls: for a whole episode.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
We got a lot of anti-blackness from Tobias Whale on Black Lightning but that was steeped in self-hatred and Looker and her hillbilly crew were racist but they never had them be really explicit with it.
I can't remember a super-hero TV show where the villain got this :mjpls: for a whole episode.

yeah Eclipso out here like 1947 Red Skull