Stargirl Thread - On CW - Season 2 Ongoing Now

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
If she didn't clap Brainwave he would've clapped them. It had to be done. The nikka was a fukking evil and he even killed his own son. No sympathy for a fukk nikka like that :yeshrug:
These are still kids you have to try to emphasize with the emotions that they're going through especially Yolanda. She's a catholic taking a life the one thing Daredevil tried to avoid at all costs:francis::wow:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I wish brainwave would go away
I don't like the actor, and I don't like the tuning fork vibrating sound when he tries to control people's mind, I HATE that noise!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Jay Garrick will be showing up.

yxc633b533q71.jpg

s4jox2b533q71.jpg

f0vum2b533q71.jpg

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bout time someone said this. She's terrible.

They need to stop taking her into the field when she has zero offensive weapons and no way to defend herself.
Just let her be the nerd at home base coordinating the team through comms.

i try to like her because she's the "black" cast member but they killing her.. but that episode with wildcat just told me stop

i know she chubby but her wardrobe sucks... sweaters in summer school..

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i try to like her because she's the "black" cast member but they killing her.. but that episode with wildcat just told me stop

i know she chubby but her wardrobe sucks... sweaters in summer school..
I checked out her Instagram and she actually looks Ok in real life. She's a cute girl.
Makes me think they will probably do a "Beth comes back from summer break with a complete makeover" type storylines pretty soon.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I checked out her Instagram and she actually looks Ok in real life. She's a cute girl.
Makes me think they will probably do a "Beth comes back from summer break with a complete makeover" type storylines pretty soon.

yes she is pretty cute which i why i hate her wardrobe.

If they use her parents divorce for her to "rebel" would be a shyt storyline. It'll suck

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Wow, her in her IG she looks like a nerd that won a hollywood deal and is now trynna doll up and have fun.

But she looks and deserves better than what they writing for her.. She can be nerdy but she everything.. nerdy, clumsy, afraid of everything, lonely, no friends, etc... they gave her EVERY problem....