Stargirl Thread - On CW - Season 2 Ongoing Now

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Eclipso doing Eclipso thangs. The living embodiment of Chronic Backstabbing Disorder :pachaha:

Watched the whole diner scene between Pat and Shade like :lupe::sadbron::whoa::sadcam:

It's like they got two versions of Satan running around that town :wow:

Court got a right to be jealous. But Jenny is a welcome addition to the show, if she sticks around.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I thought this show would be trash but I gave it a chance and ended up binge watching it this weekend. This is easily my favorite tv show that DC has put out so far :leon:

I'm all caught up now. I hope the switch to the CW doesn't change things too much. Season 1 was dope af.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I know she's a little chunky but can we get Beth a new wardrobe person.. I mean they in summer school and she wearing sweaters.
She can still be nerdy in a better wardrobe

my take is
the pen will reject Mike. He will be jealous and at the end of next episode runs into Cindy and uses the jewel.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
barely watched the Thunderbolt ep. I did watch it. I really don't like Pat's son. Never have.

They're sorta kinda doing Shade justice (no pun). I'm happy with what I got though.

Latest ep was GREAT.. Wasn't expecting that twist at the end. Loved Tigress and Sportsmaster.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
barely watched the Thunderbolt ep. I did watch it. I really don't like Pat's son. Never have.

They're sorta kinda doing Shade justice (no pun). I'm happy with what I got though.

Latest ep was GREAT.. Wasn't expecting that twist at the end. Loved Tigress and Sportsmaster.

I like Shade, Tigress and Sportmaster...

Artemis is stiff, i dont like her acting.

Mike is annoyong

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
PerkyPerfumedEyelashpitviper-max-1mb.gif

Anyone watching? shyts getting real:damn::damn:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I forgot this was on until the last 15 minutes cause I’m used to waiting for Superman and Lois.

Honestly the season hasn’t grabbed me like before. Seems weirdly constrained and directionless.

Also, wasn’t OG Starman alive in the finale? What was up with that?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
That fight scene was filmed better than the logic of it. That violin kid should have been crushed.

This is my first time seeing Eclipso. So he’s like a horror troll?

And didn’t last season end with Starman being alive in LA? What’s up with that?

Hostile

All Star
Daps
That fight scene was filmed better than the logic of it. That violin kid should have been crushed.

This is my first time seeing Eclipso. So he’s like a horror troll?

And didn’t last season end with Starman being alive in LA? What’s up with that?
I've been saying this too. This show gets by on fight scenes and the actress portraying Cindy. Everything else is flat.