Fight Editing:ooh::krs::ohlawd:
919765-126_wolverine__first_class_.jpg

:banderas:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
:pachaha:What was they doing while Fiddler jr was getting killed? Them nikkas was on pause enjoying their front row seats until he tossed Cindy into that black puddle.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:pachaha:What was they doing while Fiddler jr was getting killed? Them nikkas was on pause enjoying their front row seats until he tossed Cindy into that black puddle.
there was like 3 minutes of :merchant::dwillhuh::patrice:
I can sort of understand the kids being in shock but Shade should have been on it:mjtf:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I wish this show got the same fan fare as The Flash or Arrow. This and that Superman show are easily the best CW superhero shows rn

Best fight choreography I've seen amongst the CW DC shows in a very long time.
They are the best superhero shows on tv:banderas:The fight editing tonight was:banderas:

there was like 3 minutes of :merchant::dwillhuh::patrice:
I can sort of understand the kids being in shock but Shadow should have been on it:mjtf:
Remember Eclipso even said Shade doesn't really want smoke with him either as we then saw:picard:Sent that man to Shadowloo:picard:He's still trying to come back:damn::damn::damn:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
The whole "superheroes being upset about killing villains" trope is beyond fukking tired. shyt is annoying af, dumb, and played out :unimpressed:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
These are kids though:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:I actually appreciate them touching on morality with highschoolers that's normall not addressed:ehh:.

If she didn't clap Brainwave he would've clapped them. It had to be done. The nikka was a fukking evil and he even killed his own son. No sympathy for a fukk nikka like that :yeshrug:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The whole "superheroes being upset about killing villains" trope is beyond fukking tired. shyt is annoying af, dumb, and played out :unimpressed:

I thought it hits Yolanda harder because she grew up in an religious household who take all that stuff seriously, as evidence when they basically disowned her for taking a nude photo.