Starfiled was the only single player game among the 10 most played for 2023

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I don’t care about your opinion.

You don’t know how “most gamers” feel.

You goofies on here like to think your opinion is more important than it is.

The thread is about the fact that the game was the only single player game on most played games lists.

You goofies running in to proclaim how you don’t like the game AGAIN is some clown shyt.

Y’all nikkas weird :huhldup:
Say u dont care about opinions yet constantly defend a game brehs.

Make a public thread on a mid ass game and then cry when opinions are formed brehs.

U brain dead. Put the controller down and touch grass

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And who are YOU weridos u referring to? :patrice:

U sound like a hurt fan boy

Say u dont care about opinions yet constantly defend a game brehs.

Make a public thread on a mid ass game and then cry when opinions are formed brehs.

U brain dead. Put the controller down and touch grass

nikkas crazy :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: See here's my stance on Starfield as somebody gathering 90 plus hours and more just dikking around. The hatred is unjustified, given the hyperbole of the Bethesda hype. If you got 50 or more hours out of the game, you got your money's worth.

The game is like one big sandbox which welcomes imagination and lore. Something that gamers fail to understand, as video games in the beginning welcome escapism. I find myself being "Intergalactic Koala". A captain of my own fleet and have gang ties in Neon and have space pirates on the prowl. Also, I managed to roll with rangers and the UC because I'm a good koala in a mad universe.

I married the woman of my dream (Sarah Morgan) who so happened to share a bond with me, as we went on that long survey planet mission.

I have met strangers, killed opps, arrested 13 times, and find myself wanting more. Not only that, but I haven't even scratched the surface of the game.

Bottom line, I don't understand the hate for this game. Yes, the flaws are shown and yes the atmosphere can be mid, but I see myself playing this game as long as I play WOW. And that's saying much from a Bethesda game.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:francis: See here's my stance on Starfield as somebody gathering 90 plus hours and more just dikking around. The hatred is unjustified, given the hyperbole of the Bethesda hype. If you got 50 or more hours out of the game, you got your money's worth.

The game is like one big sandbox which welcomes imagination and lore. Something that gamers fail to understand, as video games in the beginning welcome escapism. I find myself being "Intergalactic Koala". A captain of my own fleet and have gang ties in Neon and have space pirates on the prowl. Also, I managed to roll with rangers and the UC because I'm a good koala in a mad universe.

I married the woman of my dream (Sarah Morgan) who so happened to share a bond with me, as we went on that long survey planet mission.

I have met strangers, killed opps, arrested 13 times, and find myself wanting more. Not only that, but I haven't even scratched the surface of the game.

Bottom line, I don't understand the hate for this game. Yes, the flaws are shown and yes the atmosphere can be mid, but I see myself playing this game as long as I play WOW. And that's saying much from a Bethesda game.
Starfield hate is just Sony Stan’s bytching.

The game is more fun and more polished than helldivers 2 :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Starfield hate is just Sony Stan’s bytching.

The game is more fun and more polished than helldivers 2 :mjlol:

I guarantee you and bullshyt you not...if there was a announcement that Starfield was coming to PS5 with exclusive content, the demographic of hatred would change overnight.

And I will be that one marsupial going:

kobe-bryant-look-up.gif

Juelzing and mansplaining all over the fukking place I tell ya what.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Argument isn't that the game is trash (it's not).

The conversation is about what it was supposed to be.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Argument isn't that the game is trash (it's not).

The conversation is about what it was supposed to be.

Ummm isn't the game from the start about space exploration? The main story quest seems like a tutorial, while the game welcomes "stumble upon". I get it, the hype was a mess but I'm actually entertained by the game. It just seems like gamers want these high expectations, and take games for granted.

And then many moons later.... "Was Starfield really Dat Bad?!?"

Like rinse, wash and repeat with gamers. It's boring man.