Starfiled was the only single player game among the 10 most played for 2023

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy so many people spent so much time playing such a boring game. :wow:

I played many hours on Starfield and wanted to finish the game. Like I said, I can't see myself playing the 2nd playthrough again, it's no replay value. I'm glad I didn't buy Starfield because GamePass saved me from buying Starfield.
:whew:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Are these same people playing it now tho???:sas2:
It’s a single player game so obviously at some point people will get their fix. But numbers don’t lie. Lots of people spent lots of time playing the game. As the report in the op says it was the o ly single player game to break the top 10. It even beat out the “GOTY” RPG that had more time to amass players :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I played many hours on Starfield and wanted to finish the game. Like I said, I can't see myself playing the 2nd playthrough again, it's no replay value. I'm glad I didn't buy Starfield because GamePass saved me from buying Starfield.
:whew:
Apparently all the other single player games to release this year have even less replay value :ehh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently all the other single player games to release this year have even less replay value :ehh:

BG3 has replay value, Rise of the Ronnin has replay value so I can see my play again. Dragon's Dogma 2, I can see myself play again, Stellar Blade def has replay value after played demo, :banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
BG3 has replay value, Rise of the Ronnin has replay value so I can see my play again. Dragon's Dogma 2, I can see myself play again, Stellar Blade def has replay value after played demo, :banderas:

shyt I'm still playing Fallout 4 wtf he talking about?!?:heh:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Fortnite was ranked the most-played games on all platforms, while the likes of GTA V, Counter-Strike 2, Roblox, Minecraft, Rocket League, Apex Legends, Fall Guys, Valorant and Call of Duty followed. On Xbox and Playstation consoles, Starfield was the only single-player game in the top 10.

...on console.

On.
Console.

ol half-information dealing ass bullshyt

• Wow
Reactions: rdj