Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Another post where I'm probably going to sound out of touch:
What's wong with the graphics here?
I think this game looks great, really good actually especially for the scope.
The graphics are perfectly fine, the only thing I want is for them to at least work on a Performance mode still. It can probably be done, just gonna take them a lot more time. Maybe on the mid gen upgrade model.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Looking back did any Bethesda game launch at 60fps? I feel this has always been their thing to launch at 30fps. As long as it's stable 30fps, then it should be fine imo. However, it does suck there's no 60fps coming until next gen or mid-gen upgrade. Anyways, already preordered the early edition, but I ain't got pockets like that to buy the watch edition 😅

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

walls are being broken! :blessed:

fall-of-berlin-wall-collapse-of-communism.gif

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Watched some more of the gameplay and noticed there’s no “vats” system or equivalent.

“vats” was needed in fallout cause the gunplay was so janky.

Gunplay looked good in the trailer, looks like they finally did some work to make this game a proper shooter :blessed:

And 3rd person mode looks good this time around, again like a proper shooter. I always played bethesda games 1st person in the past, but it looks like 3rd person is a viable option this time around.:ehh:

Comes out 3 days before my birthday, this shyt bout to be amazing :wow:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I just randomly watched the Starfield Direct. Had no intention of buying this at first. Wow this shyt is incredible!!! They combined a lot of genres in one.

I have never commited to playing a Bethesda game before. I own Skyrim but never got past the tutorial. I might play this shyt though.

Edit: LOL @ 30fps. It's okay. I'm playing Zelda at 30fps on Nintendo Switch so I can't complain.

Edit: Oh shyt I can steal ships????

DAY ONE COP!!!

I'm creating a Space Ninja Thief Build.

Pickpocketing and Robbing all y'all.

Ski-Mask Space Way

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Watched some more of the gameplay and noticed there’s no “vats” system or equivalent.

“vats” was needed in fallout cause the gunplay was so janky.

Gunplay looked good in the trailer, looks like they finally did some work to make this game a proper shooter :blessed:

And 3rd person mode looks good this time around, again like a proper shooter. I always played bethesda games 1st person in the past, but it looks like 3rd person is a viable option this time around.:ehh:

Comes out 3 days before my birthday, this shyt bout to be amazing :wow:
3rd person is ALWAYS better than 1st