Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Superstar
Daps
There is no such thing as a grounded take on space travel, because it's impossible for us. It's all fantasy. Either from a raw resources, time to travel, or space radiation/muscular degenerative breakdown. So, all you're doing is just putting a hard ceiling on how much fun you can make your space game by being "real". The only viable way we can get into deep space is by sending A.I. out there. There is no resource that we can make for sustainable space travel with more than 5 people on board.

It does really fill like the mundane Bethesda narrative setup, but I really hope it's all to subvert expectations. I don't need another "realistic" space exploration game following fraction of slightly different political idealogly. I want a fun space adventure game with good stories, stakes, and set-pieces. Not clearing out lonely planets of resources and bandits then occasionally look for old relics.

I don’t see what’s “not fun” about it. Do they need more sheen and spandex for you to enjoy the game?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:manny:
Telekinesis certainly isn’t aesthetic. Where did I speak on the gameplay?

The skin-tight, cyberpunk colors, leather and straps anytime something sci-fi is mentioned is impractical, played out, and stupid. They said before that they wanted things to look functional and practical.

There’s always “The Outer Worlds” if that’s something y’all REALLY need to cosplay so bdsm shyt like that.
aesthetics deals with realism and you said the shyt was unrealistic. so is telekinesis realistic to you?

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
They didn’t show any land vehicles. I’m kind of curious about that since you can’t use the ship to transverse around the uninhibited areas of a planet.

Superstar
Daps
aesthetics deals with realism and you said the shyt was unrealistic. so is telekinesis realistic to you?

No need to one-track this breh, you know we’re discussing the look of the game and it’s characters. EVERYONE was warned last year that this would be more “grounded” looking and they called it “NASA-punk”.
If y’all want to spin this into potential gameplay abilities to try to justify your need for spandex and neon then you might as well go argue with someone else. I’ll be buying the game and enjoying it lol.

aes·thet·ic
/esˈTHedik/
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...2ahUKEwih6uzJkrz_AhXhnGoFHYXHB9QQ3eEDegQIDhAK

adjective
  1. concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty.
    "the pictures give great aesthetic pleasure"

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
No need to one-track this breh, you know we’re discussing the look of the game and it’s characters. EVERYONE was warned last year that this would be more “grounded” looking and they called it “NASA-punk”.
If y’all want to spin this into potential gameplay abilities to try to justify your need for spandex and neon then you might as well go argue with someone else. I’ll be buying the game and enjoying it lol.

aes·thet·ic
/esˈTHedik/
how to pronounce aesthetic - Google Search

adjective
  1. concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty.
    "the pictures give great aesthetic pleasure"
we talking aesthetics when it comes to gaming, not a painting or photos of a bad bytch. stop it bro

Superstar
Daps
we talking aesthetics when it comes to gaming, not a painting or photos of a bad bytch. stop it bro

:mjlol:
We’re talking the looks and vibe of a game about exploring frontier space where you find ancient artifacts that give you yet to be explained powers. I’m not the one complaining about not being able to play as a bad bytch lol.

Don’t think I completely hate your opinion. There’s games I don’t fukk with because of how they look. But this is looking to be a game that I and many others have always asked for. We’ve already bought in and it can’t be stopped.

Todd channeled his inner Marlo. It is what it is.

you-want-it-to-be-one-way-pissed.gif