Already ordered the limited edition controller :wow:

Xbox-Wireless-Controller_Sneak-Carousel-Left_54113_960x540

Xbox-Wireless-Controller_Sneak-Carousel-Right_54113_960x540

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It shows the OG gameplay was some terrible Fallout shyt. The new one was actually great and fluid even if it's a bit boring. ID be miracle workers being able to fix that gun play in the creation engine.

It does look a lot better than last year but it still just kind of looks like shooting and grenades…like i don’t think they showed anything about build variety or special techniques like fallout in the actual combat sequences

taker597

Superstar
Daps
It does look a lot better than last year but it still just kind of looks like shooting and grenades…like i don’t think they showed anything about build variety or special techniques like fallout in the actual combat sequences
You can only do so much in this universe when it seems to be a more boring Outer Worlds without the humor and color. Mass Effect being giving you bullshyt ass superpowers that make zero sense, but we all loved it. It is what it is... super grounded space game or space fallout. Which is an oxymoron.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You can only do so much in this universe when it seems to be a more boring Outer Worlds without the humor and color. Mass Effect being giving you bullshyt ass superpowers that make zero sense, but we all loved it. It is what it is... grounded space game. Which is oxymoron.

Yeah, i mean if you’re gonna make an rpg you kind of have to get a little silly with it. Otherwise you’re just playing like wolfenstein

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Hmmmm it will be interesting to see if they can deliver on half of what was promised. Not going to lie the game looks amazing but I remember a little known title called Cyberpunk.

If this game goes on the direction the reveal implied in terms of story.:wow: