Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Beat the game two days ago. I will wait to do new game plus for the DLC. The ending makes me think this shyt really is the way the universe works. Reading reports from whistleblowers about UFOs and Aliens and how they call us containers of Souls experiencing this life

Game is an 8 and will go higher once they add vehicles and other shyt like Bethesda games does.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Beat the game two days ago. I will wait to do new game plus for the DLC. The ending makes me think this shyt really is the way the universe works. Reading reports from whistleblowers about UFOs and Aliens and how they call us containers of Souls experiencing this life

Game is an 8 and will go higher once they add vehicles and other shyt like Bethesda games does.
Imagine letting a video game (an avg one at that) give u deep thoughts about aliens and UFOs :dead:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
im so early game right now man. found a secret outpost letter on mars. i forgot why i even went to mars. oh yeah clues towards beta relic.

said fukkit lemme do the mission. i did it. saw that i should reroll the mantis fit.

i rerolled that bytch it got two chameleon cause guess what? two chameleon stacks. How do I know? cause i already had chameleon stuff.

now im seeing a video on how to pimp out the ship and make it OP! Man this game is a fukking MASTERPIECE! The fact i can do OP shyt so Early Game????

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I finally turned this game back on, and I love the interior layout of my ship

2 stories, no ladders..... If i build another the layout has to be the same or similar

3497FC0965769356A7BA4DFED76BB45B035968D4

and I walk into some baby momma drama :dahell:

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
You kidnapped a white girl

dave-peace.gif

its a bug though, the same thing happened to someone and a lizard before
I will keep you all updated if she sticks around and refreshes her Vendor credits. I wish I accidentally kidnapped a hotter chick lmaooo

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Started a new character in this, gonna play as a pirate/smuggler/all around criminal this time. The difficulty modifiers make a lot of skills that used to be 'useless' mean a lot more now.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Do you have a link to the reports from the whistleblowers talking about souls? That’s similar to what my view to reality is intuitively