Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Solved my ship storage issue by building a bunch of storage chests inside and laying them on top of each other, side by side along the walls. Lets see, I built 21. Storage is 150 so that's a total of 3150 mass not counted towards the ship weight.
How much shyt you hoarding to need that much storage :picard: ?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
How much shyt you hoarding to need that much storage :picard: ?
I don't need the storage cause that Vendor girl is still stuck on my ship. I can refresh her credits by sleeping a day too. I initially did this so that I dont have to keep bouncing back and forth between planets in order to sell loot and frames but turns out I got this buggy ass vendor on my ship.

So normally I'd stop but I have no skill points to advance commerce. Once I farm-sell adaptive frames I can have enough Skill points to sell the unique loot I hoarded in order to advance Commerce skill.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
A day or two ago my Outpost has Spacers shooting shyt up like how in the fukk did they find me? Now I gotta install turrets and change shyt around.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I don't need the storage cause that Vendor girl is still stuck on my ship. I can refresh her credits by sleeping a day too. I initially did this so that I dont have to keep bouncing back and forth between planets in order to sell loot and frames but turns out I got this buggy ass vendor on my ship.

So normally I'd stop but I have no skill points to advance commerce. Once I farm-sell adaptive frames I can have enough Skill points to sell the unique loot I hoarded in order to advance Commerce skill.
:dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Solved my ship storage issue by building a bunch of storage chests inside and laying them on top of each other, side by side along the walls. Lets see, I built 21. Storage is 150 so that's a total of 3150 mass not counted towards the ship weight.
Damn….. I ain’t even think of that

That’s fukking brilliant

stave

Superstar
Daps
Dope y'all still playing this. Saw the thread bumped and came to see what's changed. I'm gonna wait til SS drops but I'm happy with the improvements to vendor credits and difficulty

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I could not find indecite wafer anywhere. Finally googled it said to get it at electonics shop in the well at jemison.

So I gets there, finally buy it… went back to my ship and the vendor chick was gone. She went back to the jemison mercantile.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO