Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Just hopped back in after playing a couple other games for a min

This literally isn’t a bad game at all :gucci:

Top 5 all time? No
Top 10 all time? No

But in no way is this a bad game. What the fukk are people talking about? It’s like if a game isn’t a perfect 10/10 it’s not worth playing.

My unbiased opinion is a 7/10
My biased (Bethesda stan) opinion gives it a 8.5

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Top 5 all time? No
Top 10 all time? No

But in no way is this a bad game. What the fukk are people talking about? It’s like if a game isn’t a perfect 10/10 it’s not worth playing.

The game hasn't evolved passed Skyrim. That's the problem. 7/10 is about right, but mighty low for an exclusive AAA

I'm sure Zelda and Final Fantasy has a new game engine and new features compared to their predecessors 12 years ago.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Top 5 all time? No
Top 10 all time? No

Bethesda don't make their game worlds 99% white so creating any type of negative content about them gets you clicks from the incel group, who are the only people with enough time on their hands to be in a thread digging through the sludge of youtube for that type of content to consume anyway.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Bought Gamepass Ultimate, downloaded Starfield and now starting a new game to see what the hype’s about with this new update.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Bought Gamepass Ultimate, downloaded Starfield and now starting a new game to see what the hype’s about with this new update.
I didn't notice a whole lot of substance other than 60FPS for Xbox and detailed surface maps. I don't see how this update could move the needle for someone unless they got caught up in the irrational hate train at the start.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I didn't notice a whole lot of substance other than 60FPS for Xbox and detailed surface maps. I don't see how this update could move the needle for someone unless they got caught up in the irrational hate train at the start.
Yea vehicles etc are probably a bigger bump.