Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Alright so the first base I raided, even the first pirate fight was way easier. They lowered the difficulty level in the beginning....I don't mind, but I had more fun when it was harder. The only reason I stopped playing in the first place is because I had no guidance after killing everyone on the base. It kept saying the mission was incomplete.

Anyway, looks like they changed the whole first base. Wasn't expecting that. No wonder they said my continue file was messed up and suggested I start over.

Sadly, they patched the free armor last month. I missed out... Once I realized I couldn't get it I turned it off and went back to Palworld. Might play again later. I chose a Bounty Hunter Build (Piloting, Targeting, Boost Pack): Neon City, Introvert, Hero Worship

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Alright so the first base I raided, even the first pirate fight was way easier. They lowered the difficulty level in the beginning....I don't mind, but I had more fun when it was harder. The only reason I stopped playing in the first place is because I had no guidance after killing everyone on the base. It kept saying the mission was incomplete.

Anyway, looks like they changed the whole first base. Wasn't expecting that. No wonder they said my continue file was messed up and suggested I start over.

Sadly, they patched the free armor last month. I missed out... Once I realized I couldn't get it I turned it off and went back to Palworld. Might play again later. I chose a Bounty Hunter Build (Piloting, Targeting, Boost Pack): Neon City, Introvert, Hero Worship

You realized you could no longer cheese to get some of the best armor in the game and dipped huh :pachaha:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I didn't notice a whole lot of substance other than 60FPS for Xbox and detailed surface maps. I don't see how this update could move the needle for someone unless they got caught up in the irrational hate train at the start.
All it takes is a few youtubers and cac tweets about the game and nikkas will change their tune :mjlol:

Angry Joe or another one of the cac reviewers will be like "this shyt is fun now" then they'll bust up in the thread like "i never realized how much having a top down map mattered":whoo:

Spoiler alert: everybody has gotten so used to the regular map or downloaded one of the dozen map mods from nexusmods that aint nobody looking at that shyt :mjlol:. You done put 50 hours into the game now you already know where everything at :mjlol:. I can jetback to damn near every mission marker on any planet from my ship in 48 seconds anyway so what the fukk is a map doing for me:pachaha:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
the game wont really be fixed until they figure out how to have ever generating side quests.

Game gets boring after a while.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Ayo I have a Chamelon suit and I got it from that very first base. I had no idea how rare this shyt is. So when I started stealth trait and pickpocketing this shyt easy as hell

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
lol Wait 9 months for a map yall
Worth the wait... Starfield is now a 10/10

nov20_ThePower.jpg