Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Picked this up again and finally went to the unity at level 50. The gift and curse about NG+ is that you got all your unlocks when ship building, but you going broke getting all the stuff you really want so early on in the game :russ: It’s pretty easy to make money at this level tho because all the mission payout and loot scales up. Everything else in the game feels fairly inexpensive but this ship building shyt is not for the cheap

118fade3-e902-4e48-a99a-c0b1e7e3d38d.png
ac25498e-cecb-42b5-8b26-d86659e202e6.png

Goddamn! How long did it take you to build? And go off a guide or just instincts? My 1st NG+ I skipped the main story and am going for artifacts just to see, but will go through the full story again for NG+2

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Goddamn! How long did it take you to build? And go off a guide or just instincts? My 1st NG+ I skipped the main story and am going for artifacts just to see, but will go through the full story again for NG+2

I started playing NG+ earlier this week and have only done the first few constellation missions and random bounty missions...mostly just to fund building a new ship :pachaha: There's been a few broke boy prototypes along the way and stopping to do missions then going back to build, but it's probably been 4-5 hours in the ship builder. This was actually build off an Ecliptic Claymore ship that I stole. I knew from the start that I was gonna go with that cockpick and overall shape (:dame:) and it was originally called the Silver Bullet, but I like "A New Frontier' since its a NG+ build. It's actually smaller on the inside than most of my other ships.

I'm like Yeezy of shipbuilding in the Settled Systems. Stroud-Eklund cut the check aint no guide for this :youngsabo:

9108850d-d21c-4425-ad66-dce9ac55e536.png

72930154-13c1-4837-a49b-21df2a0c2d82.png

8b378eae-d484-44a4-b31c-3b77cea77afd.png

stave

Superstar
Daps
D A M N

I thought I was doing something at lvl 57
If youre on pc, I would suggest you build an outpost in a zone with aluminum and one with iron. Maybe you can find a place with both. I got lazy and have two instead of searching for a place with both. Bang out sessions crafting adaptive frames. I go to sleep on the aluminum planet for 24 hours and fill up a shytload of bins, then fast travel to the iron planet and craft frames for like 5 minutes. Usually pick up 2-3 levels a cycle. Go sell the frames for money at trade authority. I prefer selling them in the Well on neon bc 24 hours local time will reset the vendor's cash. Then if I have more than they will take in one go, I sell off the remaining ones.

Basically I have started buying guns and suits for free now lol. There's a lot of videos on YouTube about how to do it and I usually stop when I have more points then I can spend because you have requirements to rank up skills.

This crafting stuff normally isn't my thing but I decided it was worth the 2 hours I spent making it. I'm not normally into a game like this because crafting isn't my thing at all. I prefer to be fighting in space or chasing down some Spacer Scum, but this is the fastest easy way to gain xp and money without doing much. I didn't start doing it until around level 37.

I go play the game normally and then when I get bored or just need some money, I go to the first base where time passes faster and go to sleep. When I wake up all my bins are full. The outpost is on a low gravity planet so I can just use the boost pack to collect all my items from each bin. Then I fly to the second outpost with all the iron, walk into the outpost and make frames for about 5 minutes. It's pretty easy once you get used to it.

One thing I really enjoy is how much variety the skill tree allows you to have. I had to put a lot of points in tech but now many things are easier for me to do.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
fukk all that, while 100 is impressive, I don't need it

I'm just gonna keep wondering the galaxy doing random shyt when I play

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Im done grinding until they drop mod support. None of my suits or weapons are modded by me because this crafting system is a two pack of ASS

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This game is a nightmare for someone with adhd. I go to a planet for one mission and all the sudden 20 random side quest will pop up. How yall do it?

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This game is a nightmare for someone with adhd. I go to a planet for one mission and all the sudden 20 random side quest will pop up. How yall do it?
Not having ADHD helps....

I treat it like real life
I dont give a shyt what your telling may be good, or maybe cool, Im gonna do what I feel like doing and sort that other shyt out later