Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Finished the UC and CF faction quests. Is the ry whatever worth it? Heard it's the only one with some slight ng+ benefits but saw it's mainly stealth and whatnot. Think I may knock out Freestar ranger ones and then finish up the last of the main quests. At 60-70ish hours now but decided to fukk with settlement building for some reason lol.

Then saw a fire tutorial on how to deck out the mantis ship so may do that too.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Finished the UC and CF faction quests. Is the ry whatever worth it? Heard it's the only one with some slight ng+ benefits but saw it's mainly stealth and whatnot. Think I may knock out Freestar ranger ones and then finish up the last of the main quests. At 60-70ish hours now but decided to fukk with settlement building for some reason lol.

Then saw a fire tutorial on how to deck out the mantis ship so may do that too.
I enjoyed the Ryujin quest a lot for the stealth gameplay and corporate espionage. You can always drop it if it doesn't hold your interest.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I enjoyed the Ryujin quest a lot for the stealth gameplay and corporate espionage. You can always drop it if it doesn't hold your interest.

That latter part is what caught my interest. I switched to andreja as a companion for that stealth boost. Hoping to be able talk my way outta some shyt.

Idk if you played NG+ but I heard you can supposedly become somewhat of android through their questline and its persistent, but is that true?

Really cool if so

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
That latter part is what caught my interest. I switched to andreja as a companion for that stealth boost. Hoping to be able talk my way outta some shyt.

Idk if you played NG+ but I heard you can supposedly become somewhat of android through their questline and its persistent, but is that true?

Really cool if so
I haven't really sat down with NG+ yet, I'm waiting for all the updates starting in February but that is interesting.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Really cool if so
You become an android with a crappy ship, I prefer my humanity and material possessions personally

I just saw they have a new mod to build class M ships

Im gonna build a fukking deathstar

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I haven't really sat down with NG+ yet, I'm waiting for all the updates starting in February but that is interesting.

Same, that big major patch and the expansion seems like the perfect time to NG+ it.

You become an android with a crappy ship, I prefer my humanity and material possessions personally

I just saw they have a new mod to build class M ships

Im gonna build a fukking deathstar

Don't really need the ship but didn't know the perks of becoming an android.

You use guides or just fukking around? Didn't know how deep that shyt was until like 30 hours in lol; had to lowkey cheat during that big CF ending against the UC.

shields automatically recharge if you stand up during fighting and people stop shooting at you :takedat:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Same, that big major patch and the expansion seems like the perfect time to NG+ it.

You use guides or just fukking around? Didn't know how deep that shyt was until like 30 hours in lol; had to lowkey cheat during that big CF ending against the UC.

shields automatically recharge if you stand up during fighting and people stop shooting at you :takedat:
You sided with the Crimson Fleet?? They're Pirates!

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

You scummy pirate!!!

I never used guides, I just be doing shyt, Im chasing all the power before i go back through the unity

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Finally beat it after 90 hours. Ended up killing the emissary and the hunter. ngl, everything during that last fight was fire.

Really enjoyed my time with this. Ended up doing all the faction quests and felt like I left the universe in good shape. Gonna do a lil ng+ to see if there are any immediate differences and then put it down until the dlc

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Picked this up again and finally went to the unity at level 50. The gift and curse about NG+ is that you got all your unlocks when ship building, but you going broke getting all the stuff you really want so early on in the game :russ: It’s pretty easy to make money at this level tho because all the mission payout and loot scales up. Everything else in the game feels fairly inexpensive but this ship building shyt is not for the cheap

118fade3-e902-4e48-a99a-c0b1e7e3d38d.png
ac25498e-cecb-42b5-8b26-d86659e202e6.png