Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
The e3 gameplay trailer killed my hype for this game.

Graphically this game looked like it should've came out in 2013/2014.The character models had no subsufacing, low poly cities and poor facial animation. Look at these screenshots

:scust:

The framerate were also mediocre.It was sub 30fps in the trailer. Despite being in development for a long ass time and not pushing any graphical or tech boundaries it can't maintain a solid 30fps,fukking Pathetic.

Another area that shocked me, not in a good way, was the gameplay/formula. It was the same Todd Howard's Fallout formula. I thought they would revamp the formula and make it fresh to give this new ip its own identity like Sony Santa Monica did with God of war 2018.

Despite it flaws I still expect 85-90 metacritic . Gaming critics are going to be lenient and forgiving of its flaws unless the game is extremely broken like Cyberpunk.

Game of the Year Real Rap

1nvytomvzh691.png

This would look great if it came out in 2013/2014

Here is Killzone Shadowfall a 2013 game

Starfield looks like a 2013/2014 game that received a massive delay.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Graphically this game looked like it should've came out in 2013/2014.The character models had no subsufacing, low poly cities and poor facial animation. Look at these screenshots

The framerate were also mediocre.It was sub 30fps in the trailer. Despite being in development for a long ass time and not pushing any graphical or tech boundaries it can't maintain a solid 30fps,fukking Pathetic.

Another area that shocked me, not in a good way, was the gameplay/formula. It was the same Todd Howard's Fallout formula. I thought they would revamp the formula and make it fresh to give this new ip its own identity like Sony Santa Monica did with God of war 2018.

Despite it flaws I still expect 85-90 metacritic . Gaming critics are going to be lenient and forgiving of its flaws unless the game is extremely broken like Cyberpunk.

Killzone was small levels. The Gif you posted was basically a cutscene.

The scope of a game matters, Compare starfield to large open world games of 2013 like Skyrim and it’s a huge improvement.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

This game could never come out in 2013 breh stop

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN

Ok :unimpressed:

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
Killzone was small levels. The Gif you posted was basically a cutscene.

The scope of a game matters, Compare starfield to large open world games of 2013 like Skyrim and it’s a huge improvement.
Infamous second son released five months later and looked just as good as Shadowfall. There are several open world games that looks significantly better and is more complex than Shadowfall, (Horizon zero dawn/forbidden west, red dead redemption 2, cyberpunk 2077)and all of them are cross gen or last gen.

Of course Starfield is an improvement over Skyrim. Skyrim is a ps3/360 game. The fact that you're comparing Starfield,a next gen only game, to a ps3/360 game instead of comparing it to its ps4/ps5/Xbox one/series counterparts is proving my point about Starfield's graphical fidelity. This game is so far behind graphically that it can only be favorably compared to ps3/360 games.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Infamous second son released five months later and looked just as good as Shadowfall. There are several open world games that looks significantly better and is more complex than Shadowfall, (Horizon zero dawn/forbidden west, red dead redemption 2, cyberpunk 2077)and all of them are cross gen or last gen.

Of course Starfield is an improvement over Skyrim. Skyrim is a ps3/360 game. The fact that you're comparing Starfield,a next gen only game, to a ps3/360 game instead of comparing it to its ps4/ps5/Xbox one/series counterparts is proving my point about Starfield's graphical fidelity. This game is so far behind graphically that it can only be favorably compared to ps3/360 games.
None of those games are as large in scope as something like Starfield. Maybe Cyberpunk but i wouldn’t say it looks that much better than starfield at this point.

I only compared it to Skyrim cause that’s the comparable game from that time period. Compared to fallout 4 it’s a huge step up and supposedly has larger worlds with no loading screens.

It obviously doesn’t look as good as some games that concentrate more on graphics. But it’s not a “bad” looking 2013 game by any objective measure :stopitslime:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
shyt is lame as hell bro.
its weird people have strange energy on message boards but not in real life or at award shows

like whats the point of crying on a forum to people who are gonna play a game anyway :mjlol:

what are people supposed to say "oh you right, I wont play starfield... you've pointed out so much that makes me say fukk it...great points you've made as a random internet weirdo"

it would be way funnier to see stans actually disrupt award shows and fight the developers instead of ruining forums with nonsense
imagine nikkas in 1995 being like "oh you playing that Sonic the hedgehog shyt... how fukking trash"

like that's gonna make me have a sega and not play sonic

"nah I cant play sonic, nikkas on Cheat Code Central told me not to do it"

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
its weird people have strange energy on message boards but not in real life or at award shows

like whats the point of crying on a forum to people who are gonna play a game anyway :mjlol:

what are people supposed to say "oh you right, I wont play starfield... you've pointed out so much that makes me say fukk it...great points you've made as a random internet weirdo"

it would be way funnier to see stans actually disrupt award shows and fight the developers instead of ruining forums with nonsense
imagine nikkas in 1995 being like "oh you playing that Sonic the hedgehog shyt... how fukking trash
"

like that's gonna make me have a sega and not play sonic

"nah I cant play sonic, nikkas on Cheat Code Central told me not to do it"
:dead: