Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
its weird people have strange energy on message boards but not in real life or at award shows

like whats the point of crying on a forum to people who are gonna play a game anyway :mjlol:

what are people supposed to say "oh you right, I wont play starfield... you've pointed out so much that makes me say fukk it...great points you've made as a random internet weirdo"

it would be way funnier to see stans actually disrupt award shows and fight the developers instead of ruining forums with nonsense
imagine nikkas in 1995 being like "oh you playing that Sonic the hedgehog shyt... how fukking trash"

like that's gonna make me have a sega and not play sonic

"nah I cant play sonic, nikkas on Cheat Code Central told me not to do it"

Lmao I tried to bold certain shyt at first but this whole post is fire :russ:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Xbox brehs what's the mod situation like on games like this?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Xbox brehs what's the mod situation like on games like this?

I’m assuming that it’ll get console mod support a few months after release like Fallout 4 & Skyrim. Should be easier for them to implement it this time as well since they don’t have to deal with Sony who was pretty restrictive with mods on PlayStation

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I’m assuming that it’ll get console mod support a few months after release like Fallout 4 & Skyrim. Should be easier for them to implement it this time as well since they don’t have to deal with Sony who was pretty restrictive with mods on PlayStation

Are adding/removing them pretty simple?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Are adding/removing them pretty simple?

Yeah they have an in-game browser where you can search, browse, and install mods and mess with their load order. You can browse and favorite mods to your account on the bethesda site too

For Xbox I’d say it’s like 75-80% parity with the PC mods you see on nexus. Most of the popular ones all get ported to console unless they use crazy script extenders and things like that. Fallout 4 even had the Sim Settlements mods and add-ons and Skyrim had stuff like the Falskaar expansion ported over