Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm all about playing what you like, if that's what they like that's fine enjoy your games. I just don't get why everyone who is on the Playstation side of the stan wars shyts on Grounded and Sea of Thieves like those games aren't successful and play very well. I promise if Grounded released on Playstation the way that game is talked about would be DRASTICALLY different, considering it is arguably the best game of it's genre out on the market right now more than likely it is.
Nope.
I think Grounded is just as ass as Sackboy's big adventure or Days Gone, Sony exclusives. :yeshrug:

Not everyone who shyts on a game shyts on it because it's exclusive. Contrary to popular belief, my favorite games aren't "Movie" games or "cinematic' games. One of my favorite games of all time is this:
71Ym8iz1UGL.jpg

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Nope.
I think Grounded is just as ass as Sackboy's big adventure or Days Gone, Sony exclusives. :yeshrug:

Not everyone who shyts on a game shyts on it because it's exclusive. Contrary to popular belief, my favorite games aren't "Movie" games or "cinematic' games. One of my favorite games of all time is this:
71Ym8iz1UGL.jpg
If you don't like Grounded that's fine I'm not gonna try to sway your opinion on it. It just confuses me that people shyt on those two games like they shouldn't count when by the standards I see games get held up to on here(critical and commercial success) those two games not only meet the criteria they meet it comfortably, but for some reason they don't count. I'm just trying to understand why?

I own a PS5 and a Series X, I'm not no stan either way you go so I just don't get it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you don't like Grounded that's fine I'm not gonna try to sway your opinion on it. It just confuses me that people shyt on those two games like they shouldn't count when by the standards I see games get held up to on here(critical and commercial success) those two games not only meet the criteria they meet it comfortably, but for some reason they don't count. I'm just trying to understand why?

I own a PS5 and a Series X, I'm not no stan either way you go so I just don't get it.
Nah I feel you. I played Grounded in beta and didn't really like it but that was a while ago. It's probably way better now. Either way it's jokes but there are dudes on here that REALLY shyt on AMAZING games and then prop up lesser acclaimed game and it's usually on some stannery shyt. Like someone shytting on God of War or TLOU but then being like "Ryse is better!" would set off my bs radar lol.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nope.

71Ym8iz1UGL.jpg
You seem to hold it in pretty high regard when it’s time to do the stanning.
Astro Bot
Miles Morales
Demon's Souls
Sackboy

PS4 games(Crash 4, Persona 5 Royal, TLOU2, Days Gone, Ghosts of Tsushima)

I'll cop COD Friday since everybody I know will be on it so it'll be amazing :wow:

I can't stress how much better PS5's launch is compared to the 4.
Like someone doesn't like neither Uncharted, Infamous, Gravity Rush, Astro Bot VR, TLOU, Spider-Man, Days Gone, Until Dawn, Bloodborne etc.? That's hard to believe.
So when it’s a sony game it’s something that people should like, even if you don’t like it yourself?:ohhh:

Even admitted you only hated on Days Gone to “balance out the stannery”
I was. I had to balance out the stannery
Sony stans crazy then a muthufukka :mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Nah I feel you. I played Grounded in beta and didn't really like it but that was a while ago. It's probably way better now. Either way it's jokes but there are dudes on here that REALLY shyt on AMAZING games and then prop up lesser acclaimed game and it's usually on some stannery shyt. Like someone shytting on God of War or TLOU but then being like "Ryse is better!" would set off my bs radar lol.
I never played Grounded in beta(heard it was very... rough around the edges to say the least though), but as of right now with it's full release it's fun as hell... I also understand that it's a niche title and not everyone is gonna like it also which is why if you don't like it I won't knock it.

Then again I also think Horizon is mid as fukk and TLOU and Ragnarok are boring as shyt... love Ghost of Tsushima though :ohlawd:.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What is the justification for shytting on these two games though? Both games are critical and commercial successes. I love Grounded(not a fan of Sea of Thieves though) I really don't get it those games are insanely popular and are going to make Microsoft a lot of money in the future with content packs and support over the years... just like Starfield more than likely will.

I had more fun with Grounded than I did with Ragnarok, a game I still have yet to finish because it has the exact same problem that TLOU has: it's a technically impressive game that bores me to death to the point I don't want to play it anymore.
Because it's not on their plastic box of choice. That simple, don't overthink it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You seem to hold it in pretty high regard when it’s time to do the stanning.

So when it’s a sony game it’s something that people should like, even if you don’t like it yourself?:ohhh:

Even admitted you only hated on Days Gone to “balance out the stannery”

Sony stans crazy then a muthufukka :mjlol:
Post was made Nov 10th, 2020 Meach.

I hadn't played it yet since you know it was pre-launch. Keep it up :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Post was made Nov 10th, 2020 Meach.

I hadn't played it yet since you know it was pre-launch. Keep it up :mjlol:
And you did all of your hating prior to launch.

After launch you called it out as a game that people including yourself should want to play, even on PS5.

You got more posts talking about how you talked about hating on the game than you actually have posts hating on the game. :mjlol:

And apparently you did it all to “balance out the stanning”

nikkas crazy :wow:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
That's stupid as fukk though, why deny yourself fantastic games because it's not on your preferred console? That's straight retard logic. :mjlol:
they been doing this corporate cuckery and plastic box dikk gulping since sohh. let em have at the dumb shyt while the rest of us enjoy pifffield when it drops :myman: