Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
This wait is killing me. for a fukkin announcement to a show that may have have a release date

black-kid-hand-frowb-scratches-head.gif

This whole radio silence shyt Bethesda loves to do is cool when your game hasn’t been officially announced yet but after a delay it’s not cool at all to keep your fans in the dark for months

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This wait is killing me. for a fukkin announcement to a show that may have have a release date

This whole radio silence shyt Bethesda loves to do is cool when your game hasn’t been announced yet but after a delay it’s not cool at all to keep your fans in the dark for months
Either way you not playing it until they release it. Might as well forget about it until they don’t want you to:pachaha:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION

This whole radio silence shyt Bethesda loves to do is cool when your game hasn’t been officially announced yet but after a delay it’s not cool at all to keep your fans in the dark for months
Go play an anime game while you wait.
I hear one piece odyssey ain't bad

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m just cycling through all these other games knowing I just want to play starfield :mjcry:
Been there breh :francis: Keep your mind occupied and it’ll be here in no time. I had to escape the hype cycle and stop worrying about games until they’re almost out. These publishers be holding the interested public hostage like a mf