Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn breh what did you do on your first playthrough :mjlol: . What you speedrun?

@surf was running a sprint:russ:

I’m marathoning this shyt…. I probably won’t beat till 2024 sometime at the pace I’m going.

But y’all talking to the only nicca in here that still never beat RD2 or Cyberpunk:lolbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m show these pirates a new level of pain once I finish the storyline and side with sysdef…that bounty held me back last game while I was still doing their missions…gonna rack that bounty up to 2M creds this time…I swear lol…didn’t forget this whole shyt started cuz they attacked me when I was just mining

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yeah, i stopped on a random planet, stumbled across a random base with some bandits in it, they had a map to a treasure in a whole ass different galaxy, made my way there, ended up stealing a ship on the way. Once i got there, there were more points of interest to explore.

I’m not sure how people are saying there’s no exploration. That’s all i’m doing is exploring. I don’t even know where i’m supposed to be as far as the main story is concerned :mjlol:

They want the exploration to be guided instead of going to do it themselves

Bad take considering most of us have articulated the difference already.

All the non 'main' planets in this game are barren with the same 3-4 things to discover on them. An outpost, a farm, a cave. Not new or interesting ones either, the literal same exact ones even down to layout and enemy placement.

Random events really only present themselves after fast traveling and arriving in orbit. Which is the main problem those of us discussing this have. You are clicking, zooming out, zooming in, clicking again, opening another menu, clicking again. The amount of menuing you have to do to explore really kills the fun. Then when you get there it's some copy and paste bullshyt. Most missions end up being talk to guy, go to mission screen, fast travel, do encounter, fast travel out.

The benefit of having one big map is when you see something you can wander there seamlessly and discover things along the way. There is no 'along the way' in Starfield. There is only click on something and maybe meet someone new when you load in. You will not run into any meaningful random questlines just exploring random planets. They will all be given in hub areas and you will click on something to go there, do the objective, then find someone else to give you a marker to click on. Once you have explored say 5-10 random planets, there is essentially nothing else to see that isn't given to you in orbit or main hub area.

The faction quests are interesting and fun mostly. The main quest is a joke. Once you do the faction quests there's not much else new to discover. Just cut and paste encounters on barren wastelands. Unless you want to clear outpost A 150 times or build a base to manufacture things you can get easier other ways. You will never land on a random planet, wander in a random direction and run into a unique quest with characters and a plot. Unless you consider I'm a farmer and someone took my stuff a quest.(repeated 100 times)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m show these pirates a new level of pain once I finish the storyline and side with sysdef…that bounty held me back last game while I was still doing their missions…gonna rack that bounty up to 2M creds this time…I swear lol…didn’t forget this whole shyt started cuz they attacked me when I was just mining

Can you tell me how this bounty shyt works?

So like one of my earlier post I told y’all I saw a ship of voyagers that had a ship I wanted.

So I basically swapped Barrett for Vasco and went on Demon time walking to the cockpit where like all the staff sans 2 people was hanging in and recreated the controversial scene from COD:demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic:

I noticed my bounty started to shoot up as that info on the top right of the screen was populating.

But then I killed the last person and saw something like “witness killed” flash.

Leaving the planet, I was prepared to pay my first bounty. But now don’t see I have one.

So is that how it works?

As long as there is no survivors you good?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you tell me how this bounty shyt works?

So like one of my earlier post I told y’all I saw a ship of voyagers that had a ship I wanted.

So I basically swapped Barrett for Vasco and went on Demon time walking to the cockpit where like all the staff sans 2 people was hanging in and recreated the controversial scene from COD:demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic:

I noticed my bounty started to shoot up as that info on the top right of the screen was populating.

But then I killed the last person and saw something like “witness killed” flash.

Leaving the planet, I was prepared to pay my first bounty. But now don’t see I have one.

So is that how it works?

As long as there is no survivors you good?

lol which faction was it?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
jeezus christ…first time I did this mission with the asian chic it went smoothly…somehow I triggered these guards off early on even tho I was sneaking around in vents and it’s now a slaughter..hoping sysdef doesn’t kick me out if I somehow survive this…luckily I left sarah behind…woulda been complaining her ass off

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
jeezus christ…first time I did this mission with the asian chic it went smoothly…somehow I triggered these guards off early on even tho I was sneaking around in vents and it’s now a slaughter..hoping sysdef doesn’t kick me out if I somehow survive this…luckily I left sarah behind…woulda been complaining her ass off

Bro I did that mission with no casualties but I snitched on the Asian chick to steal the plane :russ: :russ: .

She was livid at Crimson Base

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro I did that mission with no casualties but I snitched on the Asian chick to steal the plane :russ: :russ: .

She was livid at Crimson Base

ya first time I did it was no bodies but I didn’t say anything bad about her to delgado…this time I was planning on shytting on her to delgado but this mission got fukked up…somehow security saw me in the vents even tho I shouldn’t have been visible to them and started shooting…just stole the prototype tho…hoping sysdef doesn’t chew me out to bad…worst case scenario I’ll have to load an old save but I hope it doesn’t come to that tho

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

:demonic: :demonic: :demonic: :demonic: :demonic: :demonic: :demonic: :demonic: :demonic:

Lemme ah-dim:demonic::demonic::demonic:

These nikkas copied my whole fukkin flow with that ship design :beli:

81282938-607b-4294-ba91-7410fff58cb8.png

Those zealots better not get caught slipping in my orbit that’s all ima say :hubie: