Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PC is kinda a mess right now. PC stan’s don’t want to admit it. But a lot of the new technologies are making things very hit or miss on PC unless you got a really powerful set up, and even then some shyt still has been inconsistent.
Inconsistency is the mark of PC gaming. It’s literally the backbone of it :russ: it’s usually a feature (no walled garden), but you can’t test the thousands of hardware/software/driver configs as throughly and easily as you can test two or three consoles. Plus like you said the tech is starting to be just as many software solutions as hardware. So that’s just another point of failure.

PC gaming always been hit or miss. You can have a clean Windows installation with top of the line hardware, all drivers up to date, but still fukk around and can't run a game for some reason. Steam hardware surveys show people aren't even running top hardware anyway though. A bunch of people still using them eMachines from 2004, graphics turned down to OFF, and trying to act superior.

That’s why PC exclusives will never be what I want them to be. They essentially have to make sure the game can run from a PS3 equivalent to a PS6 equivalent, and everything in between

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
It's ok... I'll stick with my console... thanks... :childplease: why you being mad aggressive because i dont want to play games on a PC???
Fixed that for you breh. I'm comin at you in here for crying basically cuz a game ain't on Playstation. We gave you the options you made excuses then tried to act like you had the paper...

You bout as fragile as that breh who made a thread about pokemon yellow being too hard and the controller hurting his finger while playing Sekiro
:pachaha:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
PC is kinda a mess right now. PC stan’s don’t want to admit it. But a lot of the new technologies are making things very hit or miss on PC unless you got a really powerful set up, and even then some shyt still has been inconsistent.
PC seems good on paper until you see GPU prices and AMD being aware of overheating issues with their new cards. I think both PS5 and Series X are in a good space spec wise where it doesn't make sense to deal with headaches of PC gaming

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Fixed that for you breh. I'm comin at you in here for crying basically cuz a game ain't on Playstation. We gave you the options you made excuses then tried to act like you had the paper...

You bout as fragile as that breh who made a thread about pokemon yellow being too hard and the controller hurting his finger while playing Sekiro

:mjlol: you are crazy... I said I can buy a series S OR X if I wanted to right now... IF i wanted... but im doing other shyt so...:bryan:

why are you taking this personally that I prefer consoles???:mjlol:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
:mjlol: you are crazy... I said I can buy a series S OR X if I wanted to right now... IF i wanted... but im doing other shyt so...:bryan:

why are you taking this personally that I prefer consoles???:mjlol:
Breh read the end of my post again

do a search for those threads and look who posted them

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I keep seeing rumors that this is gonna come out before Redfall and not after like they've been saying.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Mid-Field is NOT getting above an 80 metacritic

You can quote me on it.

:manny: