Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
damn, so one bad game we gonna forget Tod Howard was behind Fallout 3, Skyrim, Oblivion, Daggerfall, and Elder Scrolls Arena? reminds me of when Kojima was shyt on for Death Stranding despite all his Metal Gear and Zone of the Enders joints.

over 20 years since Skyrim? that shyt dropped in 2011. please stop with the misinformation, thanks. you are either A. Trolling. or B. too stupid to fukking count. pick one.
Well I messed up the count … but my point still stands

They haven’t made anything great in years

All old games

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Well I messed up the count … but my point still stands

They haven’t made anything great in years

All old games
For what it's worth Fallout 76 followed the same release arc as most of these live service games now(No Man's Sky, Destiny, Division, etc.). It was mid at launch, but it has been updated so much it is an entirely different experience now than it was when those critics reviewed it.

Starfield is a single player Bethesda game, which Bethesda has never released a trash single player game ever.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’ll take the one month ban bet, we can make it 2 months

I’m not betting money in no way shape or form

Under 80 metacritic score is my bet

Most reviews will need to be submitted, score will counted 3 days after release.
I think all sony stan’s should take this bet so we can have some peace and quiet around here once the games come out.

@Gizmo_Duck @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde @Dorian Breh yall in:mjpls:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
For what it's worth Fallout 76 followed the same release arc as most of these live service games now(No Man's Sky, Destiny, Division, etc.). It was mid at launch, but it has been updated so much it is an entirely different experience now than it was when those critics reviewed it.

Starfield is a single player Bethesda game, which Bethesda has never released a trash single player game ever.
That’s fine but the metacritic scores the game how it is at release

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You said they have not made anything good in years. Their support of this game over the years has been great and they’ve amassed over 18 million sales/players.

Y’all in here trying to pretend bethesda isn’t one of the most successful and popular game devs of all time just cause they signed with xbox is hilarious:mjlol:

Will be back to laugh at you stanning yourself into a ban.:wow:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I understand that. What I'm saying is given that Fallout 76 is a live service game it kind of needs to be looked at slightly differently than a single player game like Cyberpunk.

Destiny was considered underwhelming at launch and now that shyt prints money and is considered the premier looter shooter on the market. Live service games just tend to be like that.

If you want to compare Starfield it needs to be one of Bethesda's single player games. Last one they released was Fallout 4, which was critically a success(not as much as Skyrim but still it was considered a good game) and a commercial success.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think all sony stan’s should take this bet so we can have some peace and quiet around here once the games come out.

My only concern is I hope it's not too ambitious. :yeshrug:

Yall the ones who stay getting mad and tight whenever the Reigning Champs stay winning dropping dope shyt. Hatin Asses. Stop worryin about what's going on at the top of things :umad:

I hope the game is great, so yall finally have something else to play besides the usual rotation of Halo (fallen off), Forza, and Gears (also fallen off).

:mjlol:

My Gamepass is set through 2024, I'm gucci and can't wait.

But boy if this shyt is cheeks (don't think it will be), but if it is.

lilreese-swag.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

We all know Willy Gates has his goons on deck to threaten reviewers before this drops, Microsoft has a lot riding on this game. But I'm hoping it's good, so you nikkas can finally get some sort of redemption.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I understand that. What I'm saying is given that Fallout 76 is a live service game it kind of needs to be looked at slightly differently than a single player game like Cyberpunk.

Destiny was considered underwhelming at launch and now that shyt prints money and is considered the premier looter shooter on the market. Live service games just tend to be like that.

If you want to compare Starfield it needs to be one of Bethesda's single player games. Last one they released was Fallout 4, which was critically a success(not as much as Skyrim but still it was considered a good game) and a commercial success.
Understandable

But I know what I saw

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No :mjlol:

If it's ass, I'm clowning Xbots.

If it's not ass, I'm still clowning Xbots :mjlol:

My only concern is I hope it's not too ambitious. :yeshrug:

Yall the ones who stay getting mad and tight whenever the Reigning Champs stay winning dropping dope shyt. Hatin Asses. Stop worryin about what's going on at the top of things :umad:

I hope the game is great, so yall finally have something else to play besides the usual rotation of Halo (fallen off), Forza, and Gears (also fallen off).

:mjlol:

My Gamepass is set through 2024, I'm gucci and can't wait.

But boy if this shyt is cheeks (don't think it will be), but if it is.

lilreese-swag.gif

We all know Willy Gates has his goons on deck to threaten reviewers before this drops, Microsoft has a lot riding on this game. But I'm hoping it's good, so you nikkas can finally get some sort of redemption.

Y’all scared :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Their last new AAA IP worth a damn was Gears breh. All jokes aside, that's ridiculous. But these nikkaz still cape for these lying fukks. They just shyt on them again a couple of days ago and still making excuses. :dead: