Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's going to play one game on Xbox...
If he builds a PC he'll get access to the whole PC library as well as emulators.

One game :dahell: Gamepass got the whole industry on lock

Na you’re right if somebody is willing to put in the (admittedly minimal imo) work to get all that other shyt set up. And deal with the more manual nature of getting shyt to work how you want it to. Plus the microstutter shyt going on in a lot of major games on PC lately, you gotta really wanna do that shyt to deal with it

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Nah i stick with my consoles thanks...:pachaha: i dont have time for PC bullshyt...
Then don't play the game fukk boy :stopitslime:
Lazy ass just want shyt handed to you. We gave you the solutions to your problem. It ain't coming to Playstation breh go cry somewhere else. @CarltonJunior he really dont got it just in here posturing

PC gaming ain't some sort of uber hard puzzle to solve

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
One game :dahell: Gamepass got the whole industry on lock

Na you’re right if somebody is willing to put in the (admittedly minimal imo) work to get all that other shyt set up. And deal with the more manual nature of getting shyt to work how you want it to. Plus the microstutter shyt going on in a lot of major games on PC lately, you gotta really wanna do that shyt to deal with it
Nah I mean he's buying it to play one game. Gamepass is on PC as well. And consoles suffer from fps drops and microstutter too. He just lazy if he got the money breh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Then don't play the game fukk boy :stopitslime:
Lazy ass just want shyt handed to you. We gave you the solutions to your problem. It ain't coming to Playstation breh go cry somewhere else. @CarltonJunior he really dont got it just in here posturing

PC gaming ain't some sort of uber hard puzzle to solve

It's ok... I'll stick with my consoles... thanks... :childplease: why you being mad aggressive because i dont want to play games on a PC???

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah I mean he's buying it to play one game. Gamepass is on PC as well. And consoles suffer from fps drops and microstutter too. He just lazy if he got the money breh
I was bullshytting on that Gamepass shyt, but the microstutter is even worse on PC because nobody does shader compilation upfront, so the shyt is basically constantly loading. The frames are what got me on PC in the first place tho, so no argument there :whew: as long as consoles keep giving 60 frames as an option at least, I’ll stay fence hopping as the exclusives come out. Best blessing MS did was up their PC support:blessed: basically got a Series X+

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
He just lazy if he got the money breh
We know he don't
full

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
PC is kinda a mess right now. PC stan’s don’t want to admit it. But a lot of the new technologies are making things very hit or miss on PC unless you got a really powerful set up, and even then some shyt still has been inconsistent.
PC gaming always been hit or miss. You can have a clean Windows installation with top of the line hardware, all drivers up to date, but still fukk around and can't run a game for some reason. Steam hardware surveys show people aren't even running top hardware anyway though. A bunch of people still using them eMachines from 2004, graphics turned down to OFF, and trying to act superior.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
PC gaming always been hit or miss. You can have a clean Windows installation with top of the line hardware, all drivers up to date, but still fukk around and can't run a game for some reason. Steam hardware surveys show people aren't even running top hardware anyway though. A bunch of people still using them eMachines from 2004, graphics turned down to OFF, and trying to act superior.
It’s gotten worse as of late. HDR, RTX, VRR, VRS, ABC,BBD :mjlol:

All that stuff is all over the place on PC. At least on console those things are locked down and you can get fairly reliable performance out of them.