Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i played fallout 3 for like 2 years...skyrim for at least 4 or 5...and i still boot up fallout 4 just to have some gunfights to classical radio every now and then...

so im really hoping this is what im expecting

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
:blessed:
I can’t wait for that JANK!

:whew:
The bugs are one of my favorite features in Bethesda games. shyts are always hilarious and unexpected. Like playing Skyrim and not realizing a giant and dragon are fighting, just over the next hill, until you see the dragon get launched on that Skyrim space program to hell!

If I don't get a random NPC following me throughout the galaxy saying "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I'm asking for a refund.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt coming out in March would be insane. Have they said anything about using DLSS or FSR on PC?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just build a PC

NVidia and AMD (especially NV) taking up Intel’s mantle in trying to kill the industry through price gouging. I been playing on PC almost a decade, but so far this gen, a console is a better value proposition imo. I’m debating if I’ll even upgrade my system anymore since I only use it to play games. I might let technology pass that mf by eventually and go back to console-only down the line

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
NVidia and AMD (especially NV) taking up Intel’s mantle in trying to kill the industry through price gouging. I been playing on PC almost a decade, but so far this gen, a console is a better value proposition imo.
He's going to play one game on Xbox...
If he builds a PC he'll get access to the whole PC library as well as emulators.