Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Okay that ship I had was a fukkin eyesore, I couldn't do it anymore. While my Bears were getting mollywhopped I spent the second half redesigning my ship.

Still an Abomination, but at least it's respectable now :ehh: I could've added cosmetics to make it look better but im not tryna add weight to my ship just to look cute fukk all that. I got a legit warship now, I dominate both on land and in space.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Okay that ship I had was a fukkin eyesore, I couldn't do it anymore. While my Bears were getting mollywhopped I spent the second half redesigning my ship.

Still an Abomination, but at least it's respectable now :ehh: I could've added cosmetics to make it look better but im not tryna add weight to my ship just to look cute fukk all that. I got a legit warship now, I dominate both on land and in space.

Your ship a damn tank!!!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel weird using a gun as starborn so I’m building up my melee skills…maybe if I find a dope energy weapon I’ll use it but it feels insulting to be this powerful yet resort to using a gun that uses regular bullets

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I feel weird using a gun as starborn so I’m building up my melee skills…maybe if I find a dope energy weapon I’ll use it but it feels insulting to be this powerful yet resort to using a gun that uses regular bullets
Breh you haven't found a starshard yet?? I'm using a legendary "Tesla Boosted Va'Ruun Starshard" shyt is GOATed... it's so good I only use it if I'm getting shyt on but trust me it's definitely worthy of a starborn

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh you haven't found a starshard yet?? I'm using a legendary "Tesla Boosted Va'Ruun Starshard" shyt is GOATed... it's so good I only use it if I'm getting shyt on but trust me it's definitely worthy of a starborn

oh hell nah…just googled it…gonna see if I can find it

*edit*

I never really went to war with house va’ruun like that…might be why I haven’t even come across some of these weapons…most if not all of my weapons on my previous playthrough came from looting victims’ bodies

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

*edit*

I never really went to war with house va’ruun like that…might be why I haven’t even come across some of these weapons…most if not all of my weapons on my previous playthrough came from looting victims’ bodies

They’re pretty rare I’ve only seen them show up at trade authority on neon a couple times. Both the pistol and rifle slap though. Orion is more economical with its ammo type but the varuun rifle has better range and damage. Those are the two best rifles in the game IMO

BBG

Superstar
Daps

*edit*

Yeah surprisingly I haven't really ran into the Va'Ruun much either, I don't remember where I found that legendary starshard but I know I got it early on in the game and it felt like cheating lol so I rarely use it.

On another note Ive done all the faction quests and the main side quests so I'm starting to run through the main quest line and it's hilarious getting sent to places with the crimson Fleet. I can tell these are instances where they wanted me to use stealth or fight my way through but instead when I pull up they just be like "waddup breh :obama:"

Little annoying though that for all the lines they claimed to have recorded for this game I hate that they keep saying "good thing you're part of the fleet. I would've killed you if you weren't" like really nikka :martin:. Not to spoil that quest line but if you knew what I went through to pretty much single handedly put the Crimson Fleet over the settled systems ain't no way in hell these mark ass busters would be talking to the god like that. I damn near wanna kill em all just because I can, but they don't even realize I'm sparing em

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They’re pretty rare I’ve only seen them show up at trade authority on neon a couple times. Both the pistol and rifle slap though. Orion is more economical with its ammo type but the varuun rifle has better range and damage. Those are the two best rifles in the game IMO

damn…they could’ve at least put like one starborn gun on the ship for me to use…I’m back to using the cutter as my primary weapon :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah surprisingly I haven't really ran into the Va'Ruun much either, I don't remember where I found that legendary starshard but I know I got it early on in the game and it felt like cheating lol so I rarely use it.

On another note Ive done all the faction quests and the main side quests so I'm starting to run through the main quest line and it's hilarious getting sent to places with the crimson Fleet. I can tell these are instances where they wanted me to use stealth or fight my way through but instead when I pull up they just be like "waddup breh :obama:"

Little annoying though that for all the lines they claimed to have recorded for this game I hate that they keep saying "good thing you're part of the fleet. I would've killed you if you weren't" like really nikka :martin:. Not to spoil that quest line but if you knew what I went through to pretty much single handedly put the Crimson Fleet over the settled systems ain't no way in hell these mark ass busters would be talking to the god like that. I damn near wanna kill em all just because I can, but they don't even realize I'm sparing em

ya in hindsight I would’ve done the pirate shyt last but I didn’t realize what I was getting into…cuz once you fukk with them they give you no static unless you kill one or two of em first…shyt is I be itching for a fight when I come across them on an abandoned outpost but I don’t fukk with them unless I’m after a bounty