CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Tonight I decided to help some people

I said I was gonna build an outpost on Nikola

Well theres a civilian post on that planet and they needed help with some spacers

So I handle the spacers... no problem

and Im looking at their outpost versus the one I started to build

They got 4 resources at this outpost

Mine had 3, and Im way on the other side of the planet

but I just did them a favor so I know I got the muscle to hold them down.... :demonic:

Its not about taking what you want, its about sharing

I couldnt build my outpost into their outpost there are some restrictions on that but they got some new neighbors

Its not about their outpost or my outpost

Its about our outpost
z2o0yh1pdca81.png
I actually think they should patch that in or make DLC that let you take control of system generated outposts because some of them are really nice looking and look better than anything you could build manually

I cleared out a bunch of spacers at one and I thought I could make it my outpost but couldn't and had to build one nearby instead :francis:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
bought my first/last ship…don’t think I’ll need another ship after this lol

:ehh: Looks cool but I'm glad the game doesn't hoe you and lets you build even better ships for cheaper. One thing I appreciated in DAI was the ability to craft shyt stronger than anything you can find or buy if you knew what materials you needed and where you can find them.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
done all the side missions on my list that I triggered except for some random activities…probably not gonna touch those cuz these side missions have been kinda meh outside of the faction storylines

gonna fly to that lvl 70 planet and see if I can rank up as fast as they suggest…just a couple skills I’d like to beef up before continuing with the main storyline and then I should be done hopefully by the end of the weekend…game has been great but I’m ready to move on lol

*edit*

I’m at lvl 43 so I don’t think I’m gonna rank up as fast as I’d like…if I was much lower tho then I’d definitely rank up faster shooting these creatures…lemme spend these next few days tackling these final missions…think I’ve done all I’ve wanted to

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
does the ship doctor heal shyt like frostbite, lung damage, sprained/dislocated body parts, etc.?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
does the ship doctor heal shyt like frostbite, lung damage, sprained/dislocated body parts, etc.?
I believe the way it works is that the doctor lets you unlock better medicine research at workbenches even if you didnt unlock the medical skills, and you use less ingredients crafting medical items at the medical workbench. I think talking to them also lets them heal you

Could be wrong tho, I ended up barely using crew skills in my playthrough at all

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
*edit*

I’m at lvl 43 so I don’t think I’m gonna rank up as fast as I’d like…if I was much lower tho then I’d definitely rank up faster shooting these creatures…lemme spend these next few days tackling these final missions…think I’ve done all I’ve wanted to

Now I see how OP outposts are. I think I spent an hour and a half farming XP by crafting adaptive frames and isocentered magnets I wifed Andreja so I also got a 15% boost. Followed a youtube video that showed me that spot to build the outpost. Once you're done building the outpost you put a bed and workbench close and start the farming process (this is a beginner level process btw). I jumped from lvl 31 to 50, I'm a sick fukk. :dead:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man I wanna build my super nice starship I alhad planned but shyt is dumb expensive...plus gotta get the right parts..:dead: isnt there a way to scrap the ship for parts???:what:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Man I wanna build my super nice starship I alhad planned but shyt is dumb expensive...plus gotta get the right parts..:dead: isnt there a way to scrap the ship for parts???:what:

Nah, you can delete the parts you don't need and then add parts to build your ship.