Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s a good ship to get early on? I’m getting hard stuck on some of these faction and side missions that have ship shootouts since I don’t really have many perks in the ship stuff plus I’m playing on very hard. It’s always some 3 - 4 on 1 bullshyt and it extra sucks cause there’s only so much I can improve my weapons so far

I’d try my best to complete the freestar rangers quest line…you get a free ship (star eagle) and it’s pretty damn good…it’s my favorite ship in the game…imo it’s as large as a space ship can get WITHOUT compromising speed/maneuverability

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’d try my best to complete the freestar rangers quest line…you get a free ship (star eagle) and it’s pretty damn good…it’s my favorite ship in the game…imo it’s as large as a space ship can get WITHOUT compromising speed/maneuverability

Yeah star eagle is easily a top 3 ship in the game and doesn’t even require a B or C class license to fly. I’ve switched up some of the weapons and interior but overall it’s a damn good ship even if you keep it stock

Now if you DO have B & C class licenses and the starship design perks, you can build stuff that is better, but if you’re not going that route the star eagle is for sure the best ship in the game

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah star eagle is easily a top 3 ship in the game and doesn’t even require a B or C class license to fly. I’ve switched up some of the weapons and interior but overall it’s a damn good ship even if you keep it stock

Now if you DO have B & C class licenses and the starship design perks, you can build stuff that is better, but if you’re not going that route the star eagle is for sure the best ship in the game
:patrice: How do you change the interior on the star eagle?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

So the insides of all the ships are determined by the “Hab” pieces you’re using and how they’re connected. The different brands all have a different aesthetic, but the types of pieces are the same. They come in different sizes like 2x1, 3x1, 4x4, etc and then the variants are for like living quarters, armory, lab, etc

If you really wanna go down the ship building rabbit hole, use this for reference

EDIT: or I guess the more simple answer you may have been looking for is to goto a ship technician at any city and press X to open the ship builder when star eagle is selected :skip:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I love this game though. I rate it an 8/10 because there is room for improvement, but on a personal level this shyt is a 10/10. The only two other games I've enjoyed this much the past few years have been Elden Ring and Cyberpunk. Only reason why I'm gonna take a break from this is because of Cyberpunk expansion, otherwise this would be all I play.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

So the insides of all the ships are determined by the “Hab” pieces you’re using and how they’re connected. The different brands all have a different aesthetic, but the types of pieces are the same. They come in different sizes like 2x1, 3x1, 4x4, etc and then the variants are for like living quarters, armory, lab, etc

If you really wanna go down the ship building rabbit hole, use this for reference

EDIT: or I guess the more simple answer you may have been looking for is to goto a ship technician at any city and press X to open the ship builder when star eagle is selected :skip:
I just wanted to put a lab and weapons bench instead of the kitchen.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just beat another terromorph... lucky i hard this orion gun plus boosted my damage... shyt is no joke...:damn:

place called the crystal caverns...

idk why my onedrive aint connected to my xbox account...:dead:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
e8rrnz6.png

Finally got this shyt to work...:why: