Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I love this game bruhs... took me a whole day to 100% survey a planet for 10K got dumb amounts of resources and not even do the main missions at all...:mjcry:

But what's up with the gun customization i unlocked like at least rank 3 and some stuff is still greyed out even after i unlocked it at the research terminal.:jbhmm:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I love this game bruhs... took me a whole day to 100% survey a planet for 10K got dumb amounts of resources and not even do the main missions at all...:mjcry:

But what's up with the gun customization i unlocked like at least rank 3 and some stuff is still greyed out even after i unlocked it at the research terminal.:jbhmm:

There’s another skill called special projects that unlocks the last gun mods and ship pieces. There’s a couple mods that require both the weapons crafting and special projects skills

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it’s the weakest of the faction questlines IMO. I get what they were trying to do with it on some cyberpunk shyt, but Cyberpunk definitely handles that style of gameplay much better. All those quests felt brain dead easy until the very last one where the difficulty spiked like crazy

It’s kind of funny tho because when cyberpunk first came out, I felt like CDPR definitely took some design cues from fallout, and then starfield came out with its own scanner button which feels like they pulled it from cyberpunk. They are very different in a lot of ways but at the same time it’s like the games could be “cousins” lol

took me all afternoon to finish this shyt smh…and I definitely botched that last mission as far as stealth goes lmao…started off well enough…turned up the heat and got everyone out the building except security…made it to one of the computers without getting caught and then it went to shyt from there lol…did everything else I needed to do but not without leaving a trail of bodies

overall I’ve completed all the faction missions…there are some random activities I’m “supposed” to complete but I’m skipping most of those unless it involves someone important…I wanna finish the storyline with the new atlantis bartender…needed to obtain the manipulation shyt in order to do this one part…had to google that info online smh…then I’m just gonna focus on the remaining missions in the storyline and I think that’s it

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Already tried that to no avail. I'm on PC, f it I'll just restart. Appreciate the help all the same, bruv
That's the
Beginning of the fight against the magnet worshippers, they can jam guns and turn them on you to fire. Keep progressing and you'll regain the ability to fire after you kill the leader
. It's part of the game, just keep progressing :troll:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I just stole this big motherfukker, the potential.... :banderas:

Rrz8M2j.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
this ryujin storyline is long and boring af…only doing it cuz I need to obtain a certain skill in order ti do a completely unrelated mission smh

Yeah that questline didn't get interesting for me until the end. If you don't have decent stealth perks, I recommend you keep an EM weapon in the favorites. They pay you more if you don't drop bodies.

EDIT: Didn't see the post that said you finished.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yeah that questline didn't get interesting for me until the end. If you don't have decent stealth perks, I recommend you keep an EM weapon in the favorites. They pay you more if you don't drop bodies.

EDIT: Didn't see the post that said you finished.
Yea that storyline was boring, that was the first one I did and it felt like basic fetch quests. I don’t think I am going to finish it

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't get it and it doesn't make sense to me when I unlocked Instigation and Intimidation skills. I used manipulation one of those skills on people but why the fukk they started attacking me:what: ? I tried to turn them against their people but not against me :dahell: