Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Starborn:blessed:

Now I have 2 options do everything all over :beli:

Or go back to my original universe where I’m stuck with bum ass Barrette as a companion because my game glitched :martin:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Imma hold off on helping these rando scientists. Get my science perks up...... I stumbled on a scientific outpost, trying to hit those invisible walls, and this guy wanted to pay me to flip some switches. I went inside the building, hit some switches and this lady scientist yellled "what did you do!:damn:" i thought accidentally shot someone again because everyone was looking around panicking.

So i go outside and buddy is :deadrose: all the other buildings, crates, reactors are now smoking craters. I felt bad cuz he was stressed about his job and his other coworkers wouldn't help him, some even abandoned the site before hand.

Free loot though

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
What’s a good ship to get early on? I’m getting hard stuck on some of these faction and side missions that have ship shootouts since I don’t really have many perks in the ship stuff plus I’m playing on very hard. It’s always some 3 - 4 on 1 bullshyt and it extra sucks cause there’s only so much I can improve my weapons so far