Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yeah. Sarah jawn crazy the story behind it
Yea that was some great story telling, most of the side missions have hella lore behind them at this point, only thing on that level is Witcher 3. Witcher 3 is the only game I would play for hours without touching a single story mission.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I tried to stealth and persuade myself through neon just to end up in a @surf style shootout. :blessed:

Ain’t got lie, shyt got intense. :whew:

Got Walter ass back on the ship like :sadbron:

Great end for my 10 hour session I put in today

Man have you done that Red Mile mission? Good lawd! I wasn’t prepared my 1st time :damn:

I had to regroup, get my gear, level and weapons up….. and had to switch from Sarah to Sam:mjlol:

I probably used the most Med and Trauma kits out of any mission this far. Lol

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I stole the ship for the crimson fleet but while i was in the base i snitched on the chick so i can get on the ship safely :blessed: fukk that hoe. She going down while I got the ship

Oh shyt she was at the base when i got there she mad mad

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just realized the UC sysdef ship still views me as a pirate as do the pirates since I’m still “trapped” in that storyline until I pay off this bounty and complete the remaining missions…gonna have to pay that bounty off…shyt gonna be close to 800k credits after taxes…I’m barely at 250k credits now lol smh