The next Bethesda classic is gonna have even more :blessed:
elder+scrolls+redguard.jpg

what game is this they’re working on?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I didn’t realize these vendors run out of money but will still take your items when you “sell” them

:gucci:
Dawg I was giving bro so much shyt until I noticed the notification :mjlol: . That's a problem in this game overall though because the notification messages pop up for only like 2 damn seconds, and that's overall because when your dialogue has an effect on the character you are talking to, that notification flashes past quick as hell too.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man I woke up at 8am to play this game :mjlol:

shyt is fire

I almost feel bad I don’t have time to troll or counter respond to many of the false narratives being put out there like what my young nephew @Fatboi1 doing!!

But I’m too busy “playing the game” and that’s keeping me too busy to “console war”

***I saw what you did nephew, don’t make me carve out some time*** :umad:

Sidenote….. I decided to spend more points on weightlifting and was roaming Akila (trynna hit my 5000km sprint mark) and found me a new gun and WHOA!!!!!!

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Finally finished Sarah quests, and I told her I loved her, committed to a commitment, now she talking about a ceremony :dahell: . bytch I didn't propose to you, where that come from. I only want a girlfriend. Wtf lol

Can I off her after this :mjlit:
I made the same mistake. I accidentally wifed her but I reallh want that eastern European nazi chick though:francis:. Sarah look, sound and act like she 43 years old.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Man I woke up at 8am to play this game :mjlol:

shyt is fire

I almost feel bad I don’t have time to troll or counter respond to many of the false narratives being put out there like what my young nephew @Fatboi1 doing!!

But I’m too busy “playing the game” and that’s keeping me too busy to “console war”

***I saw what you did nephew, don’t make me carve out some time*** :umad:

Sidenote….. I decided to spend more points on weightlifting and was roaming Akila (trynna hit my 5000km sprint mark) and found me a new gun and WHOA!!!!!!
:heh:At you waking up and gaming before breakfast.

I had all these errands I was supposed to run and things to do. But After I got groceries I was like ok that enough errands for one weekend, let me get back to this mission lol

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:heh:At you waking up and gaming before breakfast.

I had all these errands I was supposed to run and things to do. But After I got groceries I was like ok that enough errands for one weekend, let me get back to this mission lol

Breh…. I in all honesty got nothing else to do.

I had dropped my car off in the shop yesterday and waiting to hear about this diagnoses. I have a parasitic drain in my battery! Lol

So I’m chilling till they call me with the results:russ:

That’s another reason I was up early anyway as the shop opened a 7am so I wanted to be ready for their call.

I’m over here doing a bunch of grind mission and taking advantage of that Akila glitch….. I don’t robbed that shop so many times now and my ammo is at a point where it will take me awhile to run out.

Shoot I might start my first outposts later:lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin