Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Breh…. I in all honesty got nothing else to do.

I had dropped my car off in the shop yesterday and waiting to hear about this diagnoses. I have a parasitic drain in my battery! Lol

So I’m chilling till they call me with the results:russ:

That’s another reason I was up early anyway as the shop opened a 7am so I wanted to be ready for their call.

I’m over here doing a bunch of grind mission and taking advantage of that Akila glitch….. I don’t robbed that shop so many times now and my ammo is at a point where it will take me awhile to run out.

Shoot I might start my first outposts later:lolbron:
What’s the glitch? I just want to know for “research purposes “ I would never cheat the game for resources
😉

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I think my game is bugged why the fukk I can’t buy adhesive from jemsen on new Atlantis :camby: :camby: I legit sat down and waited for 24 hours and it never appears in her store
Which store? Right next to the bar? I believe that is the right one.

I think Jemison is 48 hours for a refresh, since it goes by UT time.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Elder Scrolls 6 which is going to be in Hammerfell home of the Redguards

The anti woke dissertations and video novels are going to on a whole nother level:russ:
"They made a whole game about BLACK PEOPLE?!?!?, Elder Scrolls is woke now?!?!":damn:

Naeva's voice acting is WOAT. it's like the definition of trying too hard. Every damn line is over the top. Chill the fukk out damn it's annoying

Everytime she opens her mouth, I wanna square up on her.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
people that hate this game got ADHD or havent played

this shyt is like playing Skyrim with 50 different galaxies

I can sit and organize storage and sales shyt for hours before I even ship build and leave for a mission
combining all their games saved so much in the way of being "limited" to getting shyt done

if you fall you can jetpack to save yourself... you got the fallout headlamp when you need it
new hardware lets you get places quick... everything has a purpose and goal etc ... you can just roam and do whatever you want

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
MK1 is the game of the year so far :wow:
Na, Its cool, but the story is dumb as fukk.
I think my game is bugged why the fukk I can’t buy adhesive from jemsen on new Atlantis :camby: :camby: I legit sat down and waited for 24 hours and it never appears in her store
One planet hours and ut hours may not be the same... and the wait is 48

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I woke up at 8am to play this game :mjlol:

shyt is fire

I almost feel bad I don’t have time to troll or counter respond to many of the false narratives being put out there like what my young nephew @Fatboi1 doing!!

But I’m too busy “playing the game” and that’s keeping me too busy to “console war”

***I saw what you did nephew, don’t make me carve out some time*** :umad:

Sidenote….. I decided to spend more points on weightlifting and was roaming Akila (trynna hit my 5000km sprint mark) and found me a new gun and WHOA!!!!!!
I ain't even say nothing and I'm being tagged here :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any of y’all 100% surveyed a planet yet?

It’s wild how much you can discover on just ONE of them lmao

most I ever did while making an effort is 85%

it was a work for hire at one of the kiosks…8k credit job…shyt is tedious tho…I might finish it just to say I did since I don’t even need the money like that anymore but I’ll never do it again…I don’t waste time mining shyt either…all that shyt gives me flashbacks of what I felt were some of the worst parts of ME: andromeda