Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah in the ship builder under weapons, look for the ones that show EM damage as a stat. The EM weapons are good for disabling other ships or “stunning” them in combat, which can be useful for boarding and stealing them or the stuff inside

Also some shyt I didn’t realize until hella hours in, in the ship builder if you press start for the Flight Check then switch tabs, you can assign the 3 different weapons on your ship to a specific slot/button

just stumbled on that…kinda getting into this…didn’t really use it outside of “painting” my ship and making minor upgrades on the old ship I had

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@ORDER_66 Did you get XSS today?

No... USPS sucks with deliveries bruh...

haaricht-black.gif

Maybe tomorrow morning or afternoon :mjcry:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
just stumbled on that…kinda getting into this…didn’t really use it outside of “painting” my ship and making minor upgrades on the old ship I had

shyt is a rabbit hole but possibly my favorite part of the whole game. It’s intuitive enough but once you start really getting into it there’s a decent amount to learn. The guide below is a good resource that helped me a lot. I think somebody shared it earlier in the thread

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Yeah in the ship builder under weapons, look for the ones that show EM damage as a stat. The EM weapons are good for disabling other ships or “stunning” them in combat, which can be useful for boarding and stealing them or the stuff inside

Also some shyt I didn’t realize until hella hours in, in the ship builder if you press start for the Flight Check then switch tabs, you can assign the 3 different weapons on your ship to a specific slot/button

Breh thanks for that because I hate the way star eagles weapon layout is setup.