Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If we’re comparing the two games as RPGs BG3 is the winner by a mile and it’s not even a contest. If you want to compare action RPGs, and keep in mind I went in hard on Cyberpunk 2077. I feel even in it’s glitchy state, Cyberpunk had more going for it than Starfield. Starfield isn’t a bad game but the shyt is like 7 years late. In fact Starfield is making me appreciate Cyberpunk 2077 more and more as I play the shyt.

This game was meant for Game Pass because it’s not worth full price. Get it on sale.

Wtf :what: you cant be serious

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at this fukking outpost.

I love this shyt

Reddit - Dive into anything

that’s dope…watching “for all mankind” and how they expanded that outpost on the moon makes this even more appealing to me…but as others have stated, it will be an “end of the game” task for me…I was considering getting a house/apartment on new atlantis or whatever it was sarah’s contact mentioned when you get your citizenship but an outpost is way cooler

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
It's your fault for having a garbage ship you broke ass nikka :dahell:
Y'all are like the Nas stans of the arcadium:scust:

It's ok to admit something was a mistake. It's a retarded idea and that's all there is to it. Anybody defending it is just being a dikk rider:yeshrug:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Y'all are like the Nas stans of the arcadium:scust:

It's ok to admit something was a mistake. It's a retarded idea and that's all there is to it. Anybody defending it is just being a dikk rider:yeshrug:

I just jumped to a planet 15 systems away you dweeb. Get your credits up not your hate up :scust:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
My goal at end game is to have multiple outposts but to put blood, sweat and tears into a massive luxury level outpost on Earth...

With Andreja stationed there long term. :steviej:
I saw on Reddit you can be married to both Sarah and Andreja at the same time with persuasion to calm down the one you married first.

Space harem :lolbron:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
My Sony bias hat isn’t even on. I’m dead ass serious. And I’m not done with this game. What I am done with is Todd Howard and any marketing coming out of his mouth.

Cant even take you serious. I played all three games you stated and Starfield is totally different and offer more than those combined.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn…now someone is on my tail behind a botched bank mission (when I was running with the pirates)…the bank guards were fake and tryna steal the same shyt I was so I killed them…but I think I’m being blamed for the actual guards’ deaths…I gotta get even more ruthless…I need a formidable ship tho…I shoulda just gave the bytch the 175 credits…it was good to have the pirates on my side…I even liked that one chic who ran the ammo shop smh